A Third term of Bill Clinton?

Obama is moderating, simlar to what Clinton did. Who didn't see this coming?
.....Especially since the.....

....Clinton HOME-RUNS....

"....President Bill Clinton created a commission that called on the federal government and the airline industry to reduce the accident rate by 80 percent over 10 years. Groups used to working against each other—the Federal Aviation Administration, commercial airlines, manufacturers, and labor unions—formed the Commercial Aviation Safety Team (CAST) to analyze accident data and suggest improvements."​

....are STILL comin' outta-the-park!!!!!!

:udaman:

:thewave:

Clinton in control, Gingrich says – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

When a president has control of Congress he does not compromise because there is little need to do so. The difference between Clinton and Obama in dealing with Congress is Clinton was able to find a middle ground on various issues. That has not been the case with Obama. If Obama wins a 2nd term, I think he will move further to the right on fiscal issues but not social.

When a president has control of Congress he does not compromise because there is little need to do so. The difference between Clinton and Obama in dealing with Congress is Clinton was able to find a middle ground on various issues. That has not been the case with Obama. If Obama wins a 2nd term, I think he will move further to the right on fiscal issues but not social.
....While HIS (two) home-runs are still in-the-air!!!!!

HEALTH CARE REFORM
&
CFPB!!!

Why is it that the Obamanistas seem to have AMNESIA when it comes to the fact that Obama had complete control of the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House during his first two years in office?

Those first two years brought us an explosion of federal spending and federal debt, and the Obamanistas LOVED IT!

Why is it that the Obamanistas seem to have AMNESIA when it comes to the fact that Obama had complete control of the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House during his first two years in office?

Those first two years brought us an explosion of federal spending and federal debt, and the Obamanistas LOVED IT!
And that spending ended the Bush recession, the worst since the great depression and started the country on a path to recovery.

What's another $5 Trillion in the toilet to a lib? After all it's not their money......... I wonder what will happen when they run out of everyone elses............

Yeah.....that's what was going-on.

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back