A third of all conservatives & Democrats are morons

Listen Skippy, do you know where I got that picture from? It was from a leftard forum where someone posted this very long article with plenty of "evidence" about Bush being in league with Satan. It was as idiotic as Obama being the anti-Christ. The dumbass leftards presumed that because I was saying Bush wasn't in league with Satan, I must be a neocon Republican Bush supporter! Does that sound familiar Skippy?

"Skippy", "Leftards", "Neocons", yeah, you're just brimming with thoughtful, fact-based intelligent discourse.

All I said was that there is more circumstantial evidence that Obama is the Antichrist than he is not, because his name translated in hebrew is the same as the words Jesus used to describe Satan. That's a 100%, absolutely accurate statement beyond reasonable debate. I was careful not to draw absolute conclusions, but I guess I stepped on your fragile sense of ultimate authority as the harbinger of knowledge on your thread, reducing you to pop culture internet teen-geek-speak.

So I ask you, since you brought up the topic, if there is no evidence that Obama is not the Antichrist - something that precludes the possibility to Christians - and there is the evidence that he might be - at any percentage above zero - because his name is that of Satan as described by Christ, is there more or less evidence - from a christian perspective - that Obama might be the Antichrist? Since you brought the subject up, can you handle that question, "Skippy"?
REALLY?!?!?!?

i'd like to see a reliable source for that

sorry, WND and newsmax will NOT be acceptable sources

You don't need a "reliable source" you can manifestly prove it to yourself, so I'm glad you brought it up. This is simple. I did it, so it must be, right? You are certain to get these results, so i strongly suggest you take 30 minutes and try it for yourself.

Get either an online or download-able translator that has an English to Hebrew translator. One with text-to-speech is particularly effective. Follow this extremely simple procedure and see the evidence you seek for yourself>

In Luke, Jesus describes Satan as lightning falling/ or descending, from a height. It makes no sense as poetry, but if you assume the translation to be a literal name... well, draw your own conclusion.

1. Type in english, the word "Lightning". (again, text to speech allows you to hear it, so try to get a translator with that option. I use a downloadable one called Lingvosoft). Click the translate option. "Lightening" will be written as baraq and spoken as "Barack".

2. Write "Height" in English. Translate. The Hebrew word will be Bama, pronounced as the president's name minus the "O".

Apparently, when used together, these words are combined with a transliterated conjunctive of "U" or "O", so literally lighting at or from a height would have been spoken in hebrew/aramaic as Barack U Bama, or Barack O Bama.

Now if you want to call it coincidence (I cannot bring myself to be quite that blind to the laws of probability, so this issue somewhat concerns me) that's fine, but this is a fact, and the laws of averages do matter, as we all abide by them everyday in our daily lives, often subconsciously.

With remarks like, "If they bring a knife, you bring a gun", Obama has proved to be anything but Saintly. I am unaware of any evidence that suggests that Obama is too good, per se, to mitigate the circumstantial evidence, no matter how slim (or not slim) that Obama may be the Antichrist. Conclusion: there is more evidence that Obama is the Antichrist than there is evidence that he is not, because there is at least a little that he is. Just simple, manifest fact. there's nothing we can do about that unless we simply want to lie about the reality to feel better.

Please bear in mind that, "That's ridiculous", is not an argument based on the manifest facts being considered here. Choose your own sense of proportionality, but the facts that Obama is outweighs the evidence that he isn't. It may only be one percent, but that's still the manifest reality of it..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back