A Test for Obama

Don't be a fool. Anyone experienced enough to be president will have been on the planet long enough to have a few wrinkles and a fleshier-than-it-used-to-be underbelly. Clinton was a doughy as they come and you libs loved him. FDR was in a wheel chair, for crimminey's sake.

I think it's hilarious that you make unfounded accusations about McCain and his rallys, accusations based on rumor and flimsy, 3rd-hand observation, but you expect ME to cite examples when I say I think the Obama campaign is based on bigotry and hatred? You're a regular riot! You should take this act on the road. Sincerely, thanks for the laughs, kid.

LMAO @ unfounded accusations. so I take you watch nothing but Faux News? because CLEARLY if you watched/read any other media besides right wing, conservative media you would've seen/read the reports to which I speak of. But clearly CNN, MSNBC, The washington post, the New York Times (all of which reported on the disturbing behavior of some Mcdaddy rallygoers) are too intellectually challenging for you comprehend, let alone entertain. Fine.

Because, as you said "I think the Obama campaign is based on bigotry and hatred." The operative word is "think" as in "believe." And beliefs aren't rooted in truths, they're rooted in emotion and assumption. Those little things rooted in truths are called facts and none of which you've supplied to support or defend your "thought." All you gave me were emotions and assumptions, something my lil girl routinely gives everyday. So before YOU start tellin' people what you "think", find some facts to back up your argument. Otherwise, you look like some emotional schoolgirl caught up in her feelings about John McCain and how he's gonna take you to the Homecoming dance.

Get it together. Your slip is showing...

LMAO @ unfounded accusations. so I take you watch nothing but Faux News? because CLEARLY if you watched/read any other media besides right wing, conservative media you would've seen/read the reports to which I speak of. But clearly CNN, MSNBC, The washington post, the New York Times (all of which reported on the disturbing behavior of some Mcdaddy rallygoers) are too intellectually challenging for you comprehend, let alone entertain. Fine.

Because, as you said "I think the Obama campaign is based on bigotry and hatred." The operative word is "think" as in "believe." And beliefs aren't rooted in truths, they're rooted in emotion and assumption. Those little things rooted in truths are called facts and none of which you've supplied to support or defend your "thought." All you gave me were emotions and assumptions, something my lil girl routinely gives everyday. So before YOU start tellin' people what you "think", find some facts to back up your argument. Otherwise, you look like some emotional schoolgirl caught up in her feelings about John McCain and how he's gonna take you to the Homecoming dance.

Get it together. Your slip is showing...

First of all, it surprises and scares the hell out of me that you managed to reproduce.

Secondly, don't dare hold me to a standard you yourself can't meet. You've given a great many assumptions and emotions, much more so than I have. You're an amusing little imp, though. I'll give you credit for that.

If you must know, I can't stand Fox News because they don't talk about news. They talk about the latest missing white girl with pretty teeth and -- God forbid -- whatever it is that OJ is doing lately. My favorite news channel is CNN because - biased as they are - they do talk about politics. I've heard the reports you're talking about, saw the clip of the crazy lady that told McCain she can't trust Obama because "He's an Arab". I *also* saw that he corrected her and effectively shut her down and moved on. As for the reporter who says he heard someone holler "Kill him!" at the McCain/Palin rally, I know it to be a fact that the Secret Service investigated and could find NO ONE else to corroborate the reporter's story. Personally, I suspect he made it up, and that the incidents of so-called "hatred" at McCain rallys are vastly overblown, but that is, of course, just my opinion. See, I know the difference between fact and opinion....

You need to figure out that objective news is a rare bird these days. In fact, it may not exist. One must think critically about all media and what their motivations are in how and why they report. You can't take anything at face value.

If you want motivation and inspiration for the fearful, bigoted and prejudiced, one has to look no further than the Bush/Cheney campaign 2004.

Remember these?

[youtube]MU4t9O_yFsY[/youtube]

First of all, McCain is a 70ish old man who has been a POW and endured all manner of physical torment for it. No one expects him to be as tough as a 25 yr old active duty Navy Seal. Even if he were, it wouldn't matter as the job simply doesn't call for that sort of toughness.

If you want motivation and inspiration for the fearful, bigoted and prejudiced, one has to look no further than the Obama/Biden campaign.

it doesn't take toughness to be captured and tortured.... it just takes bad luck or poor judgement

so you agree that mcain isn't as tough as some, given his age?

and true, the job doesn't call for "I can kick yo ass" kinda toughness. However, it's nice if the POTUS can at least LOOK like he can kick someone's ass; throw a proper overhand right, ya know? It's hard to follow someone that looks physically......................soft.

as far as your last comment, please cite examples. I've seen nothing but positivity come from O rallys. I can't say the same about McDaddy's.....LOL! hell he had to correct and console some of his rallygoers because they were "scared" of an O presidency and held the misconception that he as an "A-rab." LOL. but he's a unifer? LOL! crack kills. put down the pipe.

You think....

Burn this video tape, oh shit, its all over the internet...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHnwa--5gCE]YouTube - Obama's Dorkiest Moments, The Bike Photo He Does Not Want You To See[/ame]

it doesn't take toughness to be captured and tortured.... it just takes bad luck or poor judgement

That is possibly the tackiest remark I've seen on USMB.

BTW, Caligirl -- I'm not ignoring you. I can't access YouTube.

and true, the job doesn't call for "I can kick yo ass" kinda toughness. However, it's nice if the POTUS can at least LOOK like he can kick someone's ass; throw a proper overhand right, ya know? It's hard to follow someone that looks physically......................soft.

as far as your last comment, please cite examples. I've seen nothing but positivity come from O rallys. I can't say the same about McDaddy's.....LOL! hell he had to correct and console some of his rallygoers because they were "scared" of an O presidency and held the misconception that he as an "A-rab." LOL. but he's a unifer? LOL! crack kills. put down the pipe.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7zAnZcJ4bI]YouTube - Barack Obama - Black Supremacy Dreams For My Father[/ame]

I know, but the video doesn't exactly worry me about a right hook though.:cuckoo:
well, the title of the video makes it sound like "oh noes, hes got me for sure"
and a silly photo of him riding an older bike while wearing jeans is hardly a gotcha
btw, it looks like it has a child carrier on the back
too bad they didnt show the full pic

Dive my youtube post was in response to this. I wasn't trying to post a gotcha moment.

yeah, because Joe BIden is a huge McCain supporter
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back