A teachable moment- Napolitano says bomb failing to explode shows “the system worked"

What she actually said.
And one thing I’d like to point out is that the system worked. Everybody played an important role here. The passengers and crew of the flight took appropriate action. Within literally an hour to 90 minutes of the incident occurring, all 128 flights in the air had been notified to take some special measures in light of what had occurred on the Northwest Airlines flight. We instituted new measures on the ground and at screening areas, both here in the United States and in Europe, where this flight originated.
So the whole process of making sure that we respond properly, correctly and effectively went very smoothly.
She was talking about the system working AFTER the fuckwad tried to blow up the plane.

I don't remember anyone blaming Homeland Security for the shoe bomber...partisan hacks.

Here's 1:
Daily Kos: Where's the apology from Tom Ridge?

Plenty more where that came from. Administration (repub or dem) is always blamed as they should be....partisan hack
The link just proved my point. :lol:

This is the Obama's original slogan was" Hope, Luck and Chains" .After the PR folks got through with him it was narrowed down some.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back