A Tea Party exit would help the GOP

I'm one of the new middle according to the NBC poll that's circulating.

Hey, I know you conservatives like to play to your strengths. You do make good bean counters and proof readers. The world needs that I suppose. Do you want to try showing off your conceptual prowess?

That survey is pathetic. An NBC survey takes retarded false premises to the extreme then labels LOLberal morons "in the middle" Yeah in the middle of a luke warm IQ range.

And i'm not a conservative.

You're not conservative and apparently, I'm not liberal. So do you really think that being libertarian (I'm assuming that's what you consider yourself) gives you a lot of credibility in terms of knowledge of economics?

Certainly a lot more than you have. You've had your ass handed to you with every post.

On what planet are you considered liberal? I seem to recall a conversation a while back in which you longed for pure laissez faire and a return to the days of the robber barons. Have I confused you with someone else?

You should study more and speak less.

Liberalism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

liberalism

1: the quality or state of being liberal

2a often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity
b : a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard
c : a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties;

I would suggest that in casual conversation as one might find on a political discussion board, popular definitions are best. Libertarian is the currently understood term for the political leaning you appear to follow. Liberal is the currently understood term for someone who advocates a more community based approach.

Community based approach... :lmao:

You're a seething LOLberal that wants to rob others and steal their liberty for your gain and you want to hijack the understandings we've had for centuries in order to get people to believe you're part of the original American political paradigm. You're not.

You're a retarded [rogressive who showed up on the coat tails of Wilson and FDR and have since infiltrated the Democrats and called yourself "liberal".

You're a LOLberal. To be laughed at and mocked.

That survey is pathetic. An NBC survey takes retarded false premises to the extreme then labels LOLberal morons "in the middle" Yeah in the middle of a luke warm IQ range.

And i'm not a conservative.

You're not conservative and apparently, I'm not liberal. So do you really think that being libertarian (I'm assuming that's what you consider yourself) gives you a lot of credibility in terms of knowledge of economics?

Certainly a lot more than you have. You've had your ass handed to you with every post.

Really? I hardly remember discussing economics in this thread. So that's what qualifies as serious economic discussion in your book.

You should study more and speak less.

Liberalism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

liberalism

1: the quality or state of being liberal

2a often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity
b : a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard
c : a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties;

I would suggest that in casual conversation as one might find on a political discussion board, popular definitions are best. Libertarian is the currently understood term for the political leaning you appear to follow. Liberal is the currently understood term for someone who advocates a more community based approach.

You're a seething LOLberal that wants to rob others and steal their liberty for your gain and you want to hijack the understandings we've had for centuries in order to get people to believe you're part of the original American political paradigm. You're not.

You're a retarded [rogressive who showed up on the coat tails of Wilson and FDR and have since infiltrated the Democrats and called yourself "liberal".

No, I just understand that nobody makes it on their own in our society. You apparently labor under the notion that youve pulled yourself up by the bootstraps and you even had to provide the bootstraps. And you live in New York City. There's no group on earth more dependent on others than big city people. Enjoy your fantasy. I'm sure it's all you've got.

No, I just understand that nobody makes it on their own in our society. You apparently labor under the notion that youve pulled yourself up by the bootstraps and you even had to provide the bootstraps. And you live in New York City. There's no group on earth more dependent on others than big city people. Enjoy your fantasy. I'm sure it's all you've got.

You didnt build that!

Like I said, you're not a liberal.

America has room for two parties not three. After WWII the Democratic party realigned itself by easing out the conservative southerners, but those conservatives had a place to go, the Republican party. If the Republicans eased out the TP's where would they go?
One of the characteristics of liberalism is their acceptance of a wider range of behavior and beliefs so the big tent works better. Conservatives seem unable to accept wider range of beliefs, perhaps that's why the two previous conservative parties died while Democrats still trace their party back to Jefferson and 1800.
As Mark Twain said, I don't belong to any organized party, I'm a Democrat.

Next, they will start a couple of "hate Palin" threads. What a bunch of idiots.

I always laugh at those.

Palin has ZERO power over them. She can not tax them, regulate their drug use, interfere with their abortions (which I encourage mind you) or prevent their butt piracy unions.
Yet she is satan's (though they don't believe in that either) mistress and a completely vapid imbecile who has been so totally marginalized that no one likes her.

However she's still so important to them that they have to maintain their seething hatred.

It must take massive doses of LSD to fry your brains enough to shut down all logic and be a bed wetting liberal.

Yet with the help of a whole bunch of useful fucking idiots, she could be elected to an office where she could do damage to the country the likes of which the Tea Party can only dream about.

That's hysterical

You assholes insist that Palin is so stupid and reviled that she has no impact on political trends, but then imply that " useful idiots" (which is what Lenin considered imbeciles like you BTW) might elect her to a position of power so that she can do exactly what to you?

Has she threatened to increase your taxes, regulate your drug use or send in EPA thugs to break up your bath house orgies? Your genetic garbage in the waste water is a biohazard after all.

I always laugh at those.

Palin has ZERO power over them. She can not tax them, regulate their drug use, interfere with their abortions (which I encourage mind you) or prevent their butt piracy unions.
Yet she is satan's (though they don't believe in that either) mistress and a completely vapid imbecile who has been so totally marginalized that no one likes her.

However she's still so important to them that they have to maintain their seething hatred.

It must take massive doses of LSD to fry your brains enough to shut down all logic and be a bed wetting liberal.

Yet with the help of a whole bunch of useful fucking idiots, she could be elected to an office where she could do damage to the country the likes of which the Tea Party can only dream about.

That's hysterical

You assholes insist that Palin is so stupid and reviled that she has no impact on political trends, but then imply that " useful idiots" (which is what Lenin considered imbeciles like you BTW) might elect her to a position of power so that she can do exactly what to you?

Has she threatened to increase your taxes, regulate your drug use or send in EPA thugs to break up your bath house orgies? Your genetic garbage in the waste water is a biohazard after all.
"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."

"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."

General Douglas MacArthur

Republicans can't win a damn thing without the moderates. No one can...The latest poll shows that they have a 76% negative few of you.

Going to a extreme that only has low 20's support and that's over half of your party. That isn't wise at all. Just plain dumb...

If elections were this nov about 20 years ago I'd be calling for a 60 seat swing. Maybe more.

Some of the Teatards are in safely configured Gerrymandered districts. They could go on the House floor and strip naked and still win in a landslide in their district. I think the Senate is lost for the GOP in 2014 and the House is very close to being lost. It will depend on what happens before January 15th.

Will Teddy Cruz grandstand and play another "Joe McCarthy" role?

America has room for two parties not three. After WWII the Democratic party realigned itself by easing out the conservative southerners, but those conservatives had a place to go, the Republican party. If the Republicans eased out the TP's where would they go?
One of the characteristics of liberalism is their acceptance of a wider range of behavior and beliefs so the big tent works better. Conservatives seem unable to accept wider range of beliefs, perhaps that's why the two previous conservative parties died while Democrats still trace their party back to Jefferson and 1800.
As Mark Twain said, I don't belong to any organized party, I'm a Democrat.

Mark Twain was a Democrat after the Civil war, when it had competing factions. Right now the Democratic party is far more lockstep than the Republican party, as the present situation has shown itself.

It doesnt hurt the dems that they have an ally in the media to cover up any revolts inside the tent.

Republicans can't win a damn thing without the moderates. No one can...The latest poll shows that they have a 76% negative few of you.

Going to a extreme that only has low 20's support and that's over half of your party. That isn't wise at all. Just plain dumb...

If elections were this nov about 20 years ago I'd be calling for a 60 seat swing. Maybe more.

Some of the Teatards are in safely configured Gerrymandered districts. They could go on the House floor and strip naked and still win in a landslide in their district. I think the Senate is lost for the GOP in 2014 and the House is very close to being lost. It will depend on what happens before January 15th.

Will Teddy Cruz grandstand and play another "Joe McCarthy" role?

One can say the same for several democratic reps, due to ethnically gerrymandered districts, and of course local dem's love of giving out goodies to buy local and thus national votes.

Why do you libs care so much about Ted Cruz and the Tea Party?

So what if Republicans lose the next election? You'll get what you want, a full majority (again). Then you can proceed on destroying the country with more trillion dollar borrow and spend sprees without adult supervision, until the economic ruin comes.

I guess maybe the only delima you libs have is when the economy is finally destroyed, you won't have Republicans to blame.

Because this is a political message board and thats the shit we talk about

Forum List

Back