A Tash, A Goat, A Beard, or Clean Shaven:

Pretty close to that...

goodphantom04.jpg

Beard

I had a beard when I met my wife and after a couple years of dating I shaved one day. She was pretty good about it but one day after about 6 months of being clean shaven she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "If you grow your beard back, you'll get more."

I got up and threw my razor away on the spot. That was 15 years ago.

btw shaving really sucks. The only time a shave is a good thing is when a barber gives you the whole hot towel straight razor treatment and no one does that any more

MEN:

Do you sport a A Tash, A Goat, A Beard, or are you Clean Shaven?

Why do you choose that look?

WOMEN;

Which do you prefer on your man, and why?

I sport a mustash with a jazz dot (it's called something else now). It's the area just under my lower lip.

Initially I grew the jazz dot b/c I got bored and wanted to see if I could maintain it. The stach came about b/c I have a short lip and it's a pain to shave there.

A couple years ago I shaved them both off, and when my wife saw what I did...

well, it's been a couple years since I've shaved them off.

Thought you were allowed neatly trimmed 'stash or beard? Not?
'Stash can't extend below the lip line or beyond a vertical line at the corner of the mouth. Not worth the effort.

Beards can be worn only by those granted a shaving waiver by a doctor due to shaving bumps, and must be trimmed to not over 1/4" long.

Someone is in the military. And, by the way, sound decision about the stache. No woman likes the military regulation Hitler stache.
Indeed. My mouth is kinda narrow, too, so a regulation 'stache on me would be very Hitleresque.

'Stash can't extend below the lip line or beyond a vertical line at the corner of the mouth. Not worth the effort.

Beards can be worn only by those granted a shaving waiver by a doctor due to shaving bumps, and must be trimmed to not over 1/4" long.

Someone is in the military. And, by the way, sound decision about the stache. No woman likes the military regulation Hitler stache.
Indeed. My mouth is kinda narrow, too, so a regulation 'stache on me would be very Hitleresque.

It wasn't that bad. Good lord

But it was a pain in the ass to keep in inside the regs.

Clean-shaven, because it works. And if I try to grow a beard, by week two it looks like someone glued pubes to my cheeks.

Forum List

Back