A tape?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Well lets see, Families of those that died have heard it, Jurors heard it and now more will hear it. What am I talking about? Why that fictitious tape of flight 93 and its make believe crash in Pennsylvania.

I mean we have at least one poster on this board that has repeatedly claimed that no plane crashed in Pennsylvania, so this tape can not be real.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070912/ap_on_re_us/sept11_lawsuits

don't waste bandwidth discrediting moonbats.

no one takes that sort of conspiracy theory seriously

and would you consider them to be "moonbats"?

I would consider one of them to be delusional paranoid and in need of medication. The other two, I suspect are just using the issue as a means to an end. But that doesn't change the statement you made that NO ONE takes them seriously. A large minority do in fact take them seriously.

oh goody. can we argue about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin next?

the POINT was... I really don't think that you need to spend your days proving that loony people are, in fact, loony.

There are much more important and substantive issues.

the term "no one" is sort of idiomatic, and you really get wrapped around the literal axle far too often. as an example:

"No one goes to that night club anymore"

but there RGS will be with videotape showing three people walking into the club and making sure to point out that my statement was incorrect! :rofl:

Forum List

Back