A talent for spinning yarns

Woohoo…you guys really made a water tight case about Rush….:rolleyes:
...in your dreams....

If this kind of meaningless minutiae and trivial detail is all you guys can slam him with….you need to get a life and quit YOUR constant spewing and yarning about Rush….this weak crap is not proof that Rush is spewing lies and tall tales like you claim….instead this just proves you guys to be more like a bunch of picky little weasels ineffectively trying to pull down a giant elephant…. let’s see here…

.....a questionable meeting on April 9th before 9-11...
…..a questionable claim about EPA rules on foam...
…..whether or not Obama is an Arab….
....calling Obama the Messiah instead of the Herald....
...and some more nonsense about the Big Bang theory...

wow...what a condemning list of lies and yarns....real convincing....if you're ten years old........certainly nothing here to prove that Limbaugh SPEWS LIES and is constantly SPINNING YARNS….for that I'd need to go to see Al Gore's movie....:popcorn: (you know...that film backed up by real science that cons don't believe in...)

what's really funny….none of you have probably ever even listened that much to Limbaugh…..yet you still make false accusations and claims about his character as if you are all experts about him....:rolleyes:

Hey…if you think Rush lies so damn much….call him on it….literally….he always puts bitchy liberals to the front of the line…

Yet another lie you have to be STUPID to believe him on!
But even if he would take on a REAL Liberal, rather than CON$ pretending to be Libs, he would never take on a Cynic!!!!
You 24/7 suckers, forward my posts to him and arrange a debate between us for money. Prove he has the guts to take on a Cynic.

He's all talk but no money! LOL

December 11, 2007
RUSH: By the way, I want to renew a bet. I will bet my life's fortune against Algore's that what he predicts in 2030 will not happen...
I made this offer six months ago, and I'll make it again in future days

Caller Proposes Recession Bet
December 20, 2007
RUSH: I wouldn't enter into a wager ... publicly because I choose not too violate federal gambling laws.

Forum List

Back