A Tale of Two Nobel Peace Prize Winners

Wow, how ironic.

But the left worships China. They don't want to hear about the millions of innocent people that communist regime massacred in the name of securing government control of it's people. Acknowledging that would give too much legitimacy to the fears of the tea party towards increased government control of people.

Wow, how ironic.

But the left worships China. They don't want to hear about the millions of innocent people that communist regime massacred in the name of securing government control of it's people. Acknowledging that would give too much legitimacy to the fears of the tea party towards increased government control of people.

Such a silly statement to make in a post that is filled with nothing but ignorance.

What were they thinking when they awarded it to Obama when he did nothing during the timespan the prize covered. A special award for "hope"? How about Al Gore? The Peace Prize for writing an unscientific book?

Wow, how ironic.

Such a silly statement to make in a post that is filled with nothing but ignorance.

list the parts you consider ignorant.

Wow, how ironic.

Well, Obama decorated his first White House Christmas tree with an ornament of Mao, a murderous dictator. And this past week a NYT liberal columnist praised China, saying the dictatorship isn't a bad idea so long as the "right people" who are "enlightened" are in charge.

Nothing embodies the total government control that the left wing wants more so than the crippling control China's government has over it's people.

Well, Obama decorated his first White House Christmas tree with an ornament of Mao, a murderous dictator. And this past week a NYT liberal columnist praised China, saying the dictatorship isn't a bad idea so long as the "right people" who are "enlightened" are in charge.

Nothing embodies the total government control that the left wing wants more so than the crippling control China's government has over it's people.

Link and Link? And I fail to see how two very small examples either way equals an entire half of a political spectrum to all fully believe the same idea.

If you could paint any broader with your brush, I'm not sure how far it would go.

Link and Link? And I fail to see how two very small examples either way equals an entire half of a political spectrum to all fully believe the same idea.

If you could paint any broader with your brush, I'm not sure how far it would go.

1- Ok, you're right, I will use the less broad brush that the left uses to describe the Tea Party:redface:

2- "Link link" is the auto phrase when a liberal has no response. I'm officially done educating you libs for you. You got the same damn google engine I do, look it up. But yes, Obama had a Mao ornament on his first presidential tree, and also had one of Mount Rushmore....but with his face painted on it.

But you can look it up yourself. I'm gonna start charging you libs tuition for this education I give you.

WOW, the ornaments kind of caught me off guard. That is funny as hell and rather unsettling. Cant blame it on Obama at this point but really wonder what the decorator of the tree was thinking when they placed a photo shopped Mount Rushmore on there.

WOW, the ornaments kind of caught me off guard. That is funny as hell and rather unsettling. Cant blame it on Obama at this point but really wonder what the decorator of the tree was thinking when they placed a photo shopped Mount Rushmore on there.

Why can't you blame Obama? He was the first black president, took over for maybe the most intensly hated presidents ever, and was put in behind a near cult following of supporters. HE KNEW he'd be the most watch and scrutinized prez ever. Every detail would be noticed.

So...one would think on his first christmas in the white house, he'd take the 30 minutes necessary to check that nothing contraversial was on it.

But no. Trannys, rainbow pride flags, murderous dictators, etc, etc, were there to behold.

But then again, he hired a whacko delusional liberal to decorate the darn thing.

If I was his advisor, I'd have said "Mr. President, how about get 20-40 of DC's best 4th graders from troubled schools to decorate your tree, great PR and safe bet. But no. He went radical left.

Forum List

Back