A tale of two news networks, CNN vs Fox News...

Like its MSM brethren, CNN is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.
what about FOX?
I kept an open mind and researched the headlines to see which network was accurate. It appears it was probably accurate that it was actually an rally.

Keeping an open mind isn't that hard to do if you want to try.
Why does one have to be accurate and the other not?

They both, as far as I can tell, are accurate. The problem is that they are steeped in bias in how and what they report. It has become so biased that watching any major news outlet has become pointless these days - none of them are news anymore. They are all entertainment.

Hmmm...I just found the picture of the "Protest" at Aeromod Hangar! Look carefully and you can see President Trump addressing his supporters.

upload_2017-2-18_20-13-17.png

Trump protest may draw hundreds near AeroMod hangar

Thousands of pepole listen as President Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally at the AeroMod International hangar at Orlando Melbourne International Airport

Read more: President Trump and the First Lady step off Air Force One | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now what do you think of the "news" , FA?

Hmmm...I just found the picture of the "Protest" at Aeromod Hangar! Look carefully and you can see President Trump addressing his supporters.

View attachment 113108

Thousands of pepole listen as President Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally at the AeroMod International hangar at Orlando Melbourne International Airport

Read more: President Trump and the First Lady step off Air Force One | Daily Mail Online

Here ya go:

Last edited:
Like its MSM brethren, CNN is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.
what about FOX?
I kept an open mind and researched the headlines to see which network was accurate. It appears it was probably accurate that it was actually an rally.

Keeping an open mind isn't that hard to do if you want to try.
I seriously doubt FOX news would ever cover a single protest.... that wasn't waving a bunch of retarded gadsen flags anyway
How much are you paid to lie?

View attachment 113108

The same thing that I said before - they are clearly very biased and looking for something to attack Trump when reporting about the protesters and ignoring the event itself.
It is still 'accurate' unless you are contending that there were no protesters or that they were not trying to organize on Facebook.

View attachment 113108

The same thing that I said before - they are clearly very biased and looking for something to attack Trump when reporting about the protesters and ignoring the event itself.
It is still 'accurate' unless you are contending that there were no protesters or that they were not trying to organize on Facebook.
You are very right, FA. My apologies for claiming you weren't.

View attachment 113108

I personally believe that this new trend is worse than outright telling false stories. Those are easy to see or at the very least check out. Picking content to deliver based on an agenda is just as damaging but far more difficult to identify in the long run because these networks are feeding the audiences what they want - confirmation bias. It is one of the fuels that have been added to the pyre of divisiveness in this country.

View attachment 113108

I personally believe that this new trend is worse than outright telling false stories. Those are easy to see or at the very least check out. Picking content to deliver based on an agenda is just as damaging but far more difficult to identify in the long run because these networks are feeding the audiences what they want - confirmation bias. It is one of the fuels that have been added to the pyre of divisiveness in this country.
Well said, FA!

CNN the news network that leaks questions to Clinton, lies about it and tries to cover it up VS Fox News that at least tries to present both sides. Oh gee which to pick?

Forum List

Back