A tale of tow commercials

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
GOP SuperPAC CrossradsGPS:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnAE8olUxU]YouTube - ‪Crossroads GPS: Shovel Ready‬‏[/ame]

Stating facts, using verifiable outside sources, and actual quotes from president Obama.

Democratic SuperPAC Priorities USA Action:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY1l9OOxtqo]YouTube - ‪Portraits - Priorities USA Action‬‏[/ame]

I saw no facts, verifiable sources, or quotes.

Are you really trying to make an "our attack ads are more truthful than your attack ads" argument?

Neither of those ads has any actual "truth" to them.

No actual truth to them?

Are you saying that unemployment, the debt, and gas prices are actually lower since Obama took office?

Are you really trying to make an "our attack ads are more truthful than your attack ads" argument?

No actual truth to them?

Are you saying that unemployment, the debt, and gas prices are actually lower since Obama took office?
Well, no. I apologize if the subtleties of my wording escaped you, but I was commenting on the differences between "truth" and "factual", and discussing the fact that while TV ads almost never "lie", they never tell "the truth".

If it makes you feel better to believe that somehow, Crossroads GPS's ads are "more truthful", by all means, go ahead. I'm not really interested in partisan nonsense like that.

No actual truth to them?

Well, no. I apologize if the subtleties of my wording escaped you, but I was commenting on the differences between "truth" and "factual", and discussing the fact that while TV ads almost never "lie", they never tell "the truth".

If it makes you feel better to believe that somehow, Crossroads GPS's ads are "more truthful", by all means, go ahead. I'm not really interested in partisan nonsense like that.

Of course you aren't, you are only interested in partisanship you like.

No actual truth to them?

I think I made it clear that I think that both sides are equally full of shit when it comes to campaign ads.

I think I made it clear that I think that both sides are equally full of shit when it comes to campaign ads.

You also made it clear that factual statements are untrue.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back