A Tale of Lies, Deceit, and Terrorism: the Birth of Israel

Just found this helpful article which says that the idea of paid posters never took off. From what i can see it is all students interested in politics that enjoy the internet warring. Comment posted damage done Online battle for Israel s hasbara - Israel News Ynetnews

Or the fact that it was exposed in short order meant that the practice had to be denied/repudiated/covered up. Doesn't mean it still doesn't go on unofficially.
Well that is quite an assumption. The article gives many reasons as to why the practise made no sense which seem compelling to me. If you believe it to be so widespread I assume you have numbers? In any event, as I said, who cares. Even IS these days is fighting a war on social media too, so why should Israel be any different? I think it would be helpful to hold Israel to the same standards as everyone else.

Fair enough. We agree then that anything coming from the pro-Israel camp is as likely to be paid for propaganda as not, after all, if it's good enough for dictatorships, like Russia or ISIL it's good enough for Israel. Got it.

In your last post you asked for evidence, here is your evidence

Where?

Fair enough. We agree then that anything coming from the pro-Israel camp is as likely to be paid for propaganda as not, after all, if it's good enough for dictatorships, like Russia or ISIL it's good enough for Israel. Got it.

If you cant see where you are making assertions then it is time to post elsewhere.

Or the fact that it was exposed in short order meant that the practice had to be denied/repudiated/covered up. Doesn't mean it still doesn't go on unofficially.
Well that is quite an assumption. The article gives many reasons as to why the practise made no sense which seem compelling to me. If you believe it to be so widespread I assume you have numbers? In any event, as I said, who cares. Even IS these days is fighting a war on social media too, so why should Israel be any different? I think it would be helpful to hold Israel to the same standards as everyone else.

In your last post you asked for evidence, here is your evidence

Where?

If you cant see where you are making assertions then it is time to post elsewhere.

All you do is make baseless assertions.

Forum List

Back