A tale of 2 Quinnipiacs - from Florida

Right now, her path to the Presidency is the easiest path our nation has seen since Eisenhower in 1952. That of course can change, but the numbers back up my supposition.

A Democratic candidate who is so far ahead in FL and VA this early in the game --- well, it's a definite harbinger of things to come.

Her health isn't that good. Odds are she'll keel over dead before the election.

Hopefully someone will capture it on video.

does it bother you to be that vile and messed up in the head?
Right now, her path to the Presidency is the easiest path our nation has seen since Eisenhower in 1952. That of course can change, but the numbers back up my supposition.

A Democratic candidate who is so far ahead in FL and VA this early in the game --- well, it's a definite harbinger of things to come.

Her health isn't that good. Odds are she'll keel over dead before the election.

Hopefully someone will capture it on video.

Agreed! I don't believe she will be capable of running by 2016. I'm not even sure she will be breathing by then.

It's nice that some of you are hoping she'll die before she can run. Then again, if you have to sink to that level to trash her, you really don't have anything. Calling her fat. Hoping her death will be caught on video. That's some top quality posting there. Great job. :thup:

Note that not one, not ONE of their fellow RW USMB posters have taken any of them to task for their REPREHENSIBLE comments.

Florida has seen demographic shifts in several areas. They were poised to become a more populous state than NY recently - I don't know if that has occurred yet. Retired people from NY are a significant contributor to that increase, although, if I remember correctly, not the biggest. Women are still likely to live longer than men, so the #s from the Northeast are more likely to be weightier in females. Where this becomes interesting is in the rift that took place within the voting democrats because Obama got the Dem endorsement rather than Clinton. Many of the elderly female voters were sorely disappointed because they saw that election as the last in their lifetimes that they would see, potentially, a woman president! Their hopes were dashed, and they were further embittered when Obama chose Biden, rather than Clinton for his VP. Her appointment to Sec of State did little to ameliorate that bitterness.

Here we are, and many of those same voters now see a second chance for Hillary.

A second shift, not in demographic #s, but in a more aggressive and a not-to-be-disenfranchised participation from poor people convinced that their participation in the political process actually CAN make a difference, so long as they ignore the media that routinely ignores them.

All that said, I don't think another Clinton is the best pick for the American people, or even the most electable Democrat, but one that the corporate and financial world would consider the least odious democrat if they couldn't get a Republican. They will, therefore, feed the idea that she is the only viable Dem candidate. Her Husband, for all the benefits he did bring, was also extremely corporate and establishment friendly, and as Sec of State, so was Hillary.

I believe that if the democrat voters again ignored the media that routinely ignores us, we could get an Elizabeth Warren / Bernie Sanders ticket (and could I expand my wish list to then see Al Franken in a high cabinet post?), one that would TRULY represent the people of this country, rather that the corporations and financial markets that have been allowed to ghost write the laws WE the people have suffered under for so long.
*one man standing ovation*

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

As someone else posted, IMHO polls are useless.

They are nothing more than an organization trying to sway voters to their stand/candidate.

The only poll that truly counts is the one we get when all the votes are counted!!!

Democrats have very little to celebrate about. the incompetent boob they elected as POTUS is worse than Jimmy Carter. He has set back the progressive movement at least a generation. The stench of Obama will linger for a long long time......

The feeding frenzy over the fat fuck in Jersey is a sign of their abject terror over 2014. They are likely going to lose the Senate in 2014 and the White House in 2016.

So they post ridiculous polls featuring 2 candidates that ere not even candidates. ...

Reality is going to be a bitch for lib/prog/dema starting November 2014..,,,. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy, I seem to remember you telling us over and over again how Romney was going to win.

How'd that work out for you again.

Losing the Senate just meant that the Democrats were defending too many seats in rough terrain. What you guys are going to find out on the off chance you win the Senate is that controlling the Senate is largely an illusion. Too many big egos. Your majority would be at best 1-2 seats, and then you have to keep guys like Lindsey Grahmn and John McCain in line.

Losing the Senate means that historical precedent continues to roll along, nothing more. The opposition party, with the exception of 1998 and 2002, has always had the superior cards.

Oh, and Romney:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the most blatant evidence that the RW basically just makes crap up. He was pulling crap out of thin air. Saying in no uncertain the terms, that "yes, the polls say this, but if you really know what you're reading, it really means this."

It's evident that Greta wasn't really buying it at no point by how she kept assertaing that, "you're on record Dick...remember that."

Every. single. RW. USMBer. was believing that claptrap.

Just as they are suggesting that Stat's numbers are wrong right now.

#LOLGOP

:lol:
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
nj is also a democratic state. democrats in NJ like Christie. Most people in NJ like Christie. he won his election against a democrat easily.

Christie won big in NJ because of Sandy. But his current approval ratings are dropping, even amongst republicans. This could be one of the steepest drops in popularity ever!

Christie also won big in New Jersey because he was perceived as a pragmatist and non-partisan, and not a rightwing extremist.
Indeed sir, indeed.

In fact, I believe that the underlying issue is that Christie has been and/or been perceived as a politician that actually was able to get things done, due to his ability to work across the isle.

Now that perception has given way to being a politician that's of the most vindictive and petty order. Also, revealing more of the bully side of his character. And the American People don't want that in a leader. None whatsoever.

I believe those are the reasons for this unprecedented and precipitous drop.

Forum List

Back