A Swedish guy who wants to move to USA

oddlobe

Feb 15, 2012
Hi All!

Im new to this forum so I hope I added the thread in the right section.

Now, Im a swedish guy who want to become a american citizen.
I have been amazed byt the states all of my life.
The people, the way och living.. well everything.

So, I have been trying to reach some information about how to become a citizen but I couldn´t really find anything about it.

I tried search google etc but without luck.

So do you guys have any suggestions about how to do this?

Couple of questions:
* Is it easy to get a job?
* Is it easy to get a place to stay?
* What to people think about Nordic people?

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Hi All!

So, I have been trying to reach some information about how to become a citizen but I couldn´t really find anything about it.

Couple of questions:

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

how to become an american citizen - Google Search

USCIS Home Page

* Is it easy to get a job? For those that will take what they can get. Very easy.
* Is it easy to get a place to stay? Immagration should have some helpful info on this. but you will need a month too Two months rent up front. If it's just you, you should have no issues.
* What to people think about Nordic people? If you are the stereo type; Tall, blonde and burly, you'll have more chicks than you can swing your hammer at. Aside from that, we are all descendants from elsewhere.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes. It's very easy to get a job and you'll have Corvettes, Ferrari's and a nice boat in no time.:clap2: The women all look like supermodels and take it in the ass t:eek: !
Gawd Blass murka !

Wow.. funny guy..

According to the dimwitcraps here, Sweden is a better place to live.

Yeah Sweden is great no doubt. We have free health care, a lot of help getting work, good education. If u dont work u will still get support with around 1000 $a mount to make a living... etc etc... But it´s so fucking boring!

Read something on the net that the only way to get a green card is either to get married with a american chick och get hand picked by a company. Is that right??

/ODD

Hi All!

Couple of questions:

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

There are two ways to get into the United States.

1. Obtain a visa which will allow you to come to the United States and stay for a certain amount of time...probably a few months depending on the type of visa.

2. Travel to Northern Mexico and sneak across our southern border, which will allow you to stay here permanently.

• Thanks
1) Fly to Mexico

2) Learn a few spanish words

3) Dye your hair black and get a tan

4) Walk across border into U.S.

Just follow these 4 simple steps and you will be welcomed with open arms.

Free housing, food stamps, education, medical care, etc.

• Thanks
Hi All!

Couple of questions:

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

There are two ways to get into the United States.

1. Obtain a visa which will allow you to come to the United States and stay for a certain amount of time...probably a few months depending on the type of visa.

2. Travel to Northern Mexico and sneak across our southern border, which will allow you to stay here permanently.

okok.. let me Refom My question.. How to get a Green Card? ( I think it´s called ?)

Oh yes. It's very easy to get a job and you'll have Corvettes, Ferrari's and a nice boat in no time.:clap2: The women all look like supermodels and take it in the ass t:eek: !
Gawd Blass murka !

Wow.. funny guy..

Yeah Sweden is great no doubt. We have free health care, a lot of help getting work, good education. If u dont work u will still get support with around 1000 $a mount to make a living... etc etc... But it´s so fucking boring!

Read something on the net that the only way to get a green card is either to get married with a american chick och get hand picked by a company. Is that right??

/ODD
Nah.There's 20 million illegals there already, including, Krauts, Irish etc.
Fly on over, get a drivers license and call it a day.Head to the south. The girls clothes magically melt off at the sound of a European accent.If you need a SS card just find a Mexican.He'll have you one in a day or two.If you'd like to sneak in un-noticed ? Just dress as a Muslim Cleric. The TSA won't even notice you.

Haha ok U guys dont really like immigrants..

Thought I would get advice on how I would do this ..
Skip the irony and tell me what I can do instead.

Gawd Blass murka !

Wow.. funny guy..

/ODD

Do us a favor. Stay in Sweden. We really don't need yet more freeloaders from the rest of the world.

And... for the record, your healthcare is NOT 'free', someone else pays for it.

We have plenty of people - it's jobs we don't have. Stay and suck of your own government and leave ours alone.

Hi All!

Couple of questions:

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

We are a country of immigrants, we always have been.

Try getting a job BEFORE you come, You could teach a language or be a travel consultant for people traveling to Sweden, Start with making a resume and then send it to companies who do Business in your country.

Americans are niceer than these fools on this internet site and will be nice to you for the most party.

You seem to have a good command of the english language and will fit right in.

There are many brave immigrants to this country who have Fought for us in wars to obtain their citizenship.

Many posters on this site are not as good Americans as those inmmigrants.

The right wing doesnt like people of color much, if your blonde they will love you thoiugh.

Hi All!

Couple of questions:

Cheers!
Best regards
odd

Try getting a job BEFORE you come, You could teach a language or be a travel consultant for people traveling to Sweden, Start with making a resume and then send it to companies who do Business in your country.

Americans are niceer than these fools on this internet site and will be nice to you for the most party.

There are many brave immigrants to this country who have Fought for us in wars to obtain their citizenship.

The right wing doesnt like people of color much, if your blonde they will love you thoiugh.

Keep spewing lies, TruffMocker.

It makes the rest of us laugh.

Do us a favor. Stay in Sweden. We really don't need yet more freeloaders from the rest of the world.

We have plenty of people - it's jobs we don't have. Stay and suck of your own government and leave ours alone

Freeloaders?
Hahah I work here in sweden n make much money, I have my OWN aparment in central stockholm (yes I have bought it with my own money)
Yes I pay my taxes ( almost 36% of my salary) PLus everything else, as the rest of the swedish people.
Since we have one of the highest tax pressures in the world we can have FREE health care...
FREE education etc...
Dont even speak out if you dont have a single clue of what you are talking about....

The right wing doesnt like people of color much, if your blonde they will love you thoiugh

Finally a great response! :)
Thanks man! I will look into that :)

Well ok :p Blond, blue eyed 185 cm tall guess that equals 6 feet tall.

We have plenty of people - it's jobs we don't have. Stay and suck of your own government and leave ours alone

Freeloaders?
Hahah I work here in sweden n make much money, I have my OWN aparment in central stockholm (yes I have bought it with my own money)
Yes I pay my taxes ( almost 36% of my salary) PLus everything else, as the rest of the swedish people.
Since we have one of the highest tax pressures in the world we can have FREE health care...
FREE education etc...
Dont even speak out if you dont have a single clue of what you are talking about....

Good, you're doing great where you are. Stay there. Our country needs jobs for Americans right now. We really don't need anyone taking a job that an American can do.

And... your taxes pay for your 'free' stuff. It is not fucking 'free'. Nothing is 'free'.

I know what I'm talking about, I've been to Sweden... and a bunch of EU countries. I don't blame you for wanting to move to the US, but, right now - we have enough shit... we don't need more people. Give it 5 years, let our country recover, let us put Americans back to work... then, come. And we will welcome you.

Forum List

Back