A Sun with no sunspots

Per usual, you don't understand at all. Fewer sunpots are a predictor of lower temps. Since the skeptics say it's all the sun, if temps don't go down significantly, their position is SCREWED! :eusa_whistle:
But but but... global warming has nothing to do with the sun! It's all mankind's fault! Magical CO2 is gonna fry us all! Haven't you moron's been preaching that for years?

The only moron here is you.

No one has ever said the Sun is not involved earth's climate. The climate scientists always factor in the Sun's activity.

Do a little reading...seriously.

Oh...and the plural of moron is not moron's.
Picking at grammar is the last resort of a lost argument.

Did anybody ever stop to THINK that maybe the AGW shit we are dioing ALSO has some influence on the SUN?

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

Didja ever think about THAT?

Fuckin' humans.

HUH?
I hope for your sake that was sarcasm.

There's no question about it. You are a certified genius.

Turning to a semi-related topic, since you are clearly a super genius:

What kind of science is it called when no proposition, no empirical evidence, no observation can ever be used to disprove the theory being asserted?
Political Science.

Last edited:
If temps stay the same or go down only slightly, the skeptic/denier side is SCREWED!!!

Let me see if I understand your latest iteration on the Theory of ManMade Global Warming.

If temps go up, AGW

If temps stay the same, AGW

If temps decrease, AGW.

Is that about right?

Per usual, you don't understand at all. Fewer sunpots are a predictor of lower temps. Since the skeptics say it's all the sun, if temps don't go down significantly, their position is SCREWED! :eusa_whistle:

I see.

How significantly did temps decrease the last time this occurred?

Let me see if I understand your latest iteration on the Theory of ManMade Global Warming.

If temps go up, AGW

If temps stay the same, AGW

If temps decrease, AGW.

Is that about right?

They are screwed anyway. They've not only been claiming for years that global warming has stopped, but within the last few years they've jumped on a global cooling bandwagon. When temperatures continue rising through this decade they are going to have no fallback. All their blog posts predicting cooling will come back to haunt them and they won't be able to blame the Sun or the PDO for the warming anymore. It'll be impossible for them to regain a position where they say they expected the warming.

Nothing is impossible for the Warmers. They're theory is untestable. They Hide the Decline. Their Messiah Phil Jones said there was no warming, yet they continue to fight Western civilization at every step.

But but but... global warming has nothing to do with the sun! It's all mankind's fault! Magical CO2 is gonna fry us all! Haven't you moron's been preaching that for years?

No one has ever said the Sun is not involved earth's climate. The climate scientists always factor in the Sun's activity.

correct. It's "morons".... and you are a MORON.

Hardly.

Since the Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, why is the earth still warming?

Hardly.

Since the Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, why is the earth still warming?

Your right on this, but it is warming very slowly. More like creeping upwards at .1c or so per decade.

Hardly.

Your right on this, but it is warming very slowly. More like creeping upwards at .1c or so per decade.

So human induced CO2 is so powerful that it is overcoming the influence of the sun!
Uhhhh huh.

Listen. I have a Tiger Repellent Rock I can let go, cheap. $20,000 is a bargain! No really! I've never seen a tiger around as long as I've owned the rock! Therefore it is 100% effective! It is so effective no tiger has been within 50 miles of it!

While you pick at my grammar, pardon me while I pick at your... 'logic'.

Last edited:
Hardly.

So human induced CO2 is so powerful that it is overcoming the influence of the sun!

And the best part is this requires no change in the Theory of ManMade Global Warming because there is no Theory and is therefore impervious to facts! Sweet!

And the best part is this requires no change in the Theory of ManMade Global Warming because there is no Theory and is therefore impervious to facts! Sweet!
Huzzah! Scientifiky Perfucktion! All praise CO2... the destroyer! Let's sacrifice 100 deniers in it's honor!

Uhhhh huh.

Listen. I have a Tiger Repellent Rock I can let go, cheap. $20,000 is a bargain! No really! I've never seen a tiger around as long as I've owned the rock! Therefore it is 100% effective! It is so effective no tiger has been within 50 miles of it!

While you pick at my grammar, pardon me while I pick at your... 'logic'.

It's laughable that you're claiming equality of logic. The logic backing AGW has no relationship whatsoever to the pseudo-logic you presented. Are you really that dumb or just hypocritical?!?!

Warmer have told us with absolute assurance that the whatever increase in CO2 has increased temps by whatever degrees and now we add a whole new variable and the magical power of CO2 automatically increases just to match the unstated, unchanged theory.

That's not science.

Warmer have told us with absolute assurance that the whatever increase in CO2 has increased temps by whatever degrees and now we add a whole new variable and the magical power of CO2 automatically increases just to match the unstated, unchanged theory.

That's not science.

Of course isn't, but that's hardly the "warmists'" fault. You've posted something that's practically unreadable and doesn't make sense. Hell, it's hardly even English. :eek:

Huzzah! Scientifiky Perfucktion! All praise CO2... the destroyer! Let's sacrifice 100 deniers in it's honor!

NOW you're talking!!! :thup:
You are one sick fuck, aren't you?

But now at least we know the depth to which you will defend your religion.

That's not science.

Of course isn't, but that's hardly the "warmists'" fault. You've posted something that's practically unreadable and doesn't make sense. Hell, it's hardly even English. :eek:

Of course it's not science.

Thank you

Forum List

Back