A suggestion

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Whoever starts a thread should be allowed to control it....as in choose who is not allowed on the thread....when he sees folks trying to disrupt the thread he should have the ability to kick them off the thread etc.etc.

Whoever starts a thread should be allowed to control it....as in choose who is not allowed on the thread....when he sees folks trying to disrupt the thread he should have the ability to kick them off the thread etc.etc.

wouldnt that make you a fascist???

there is a report button and if you are the OP and have good cause the mods should back you up,,,

but to pick and choose who is allowed to speak,,,yeah thats fascist,,,

Don't tell us Rderp is beating you again?

Try the Debate Now forum thread selection..

:haha:

That is why we have mods

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

I hate it when I see this... Makes me want to reply just that much more... Maybe some new verbiage would make it more PC... I had such a great punch line to...

And they call me a fascist....

And they call me a fascist....
th

That's because you always want to be on top.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

there is a report button and if you are the OP and have good cause the mods should back you up,,,
I think Mac has some followers. And they're very, very naughty.

Naw. That would be abused constantly. This board lacks the maturity for that kind of control.
Being able to lock your own old irrelevant threads would be nice however.

Naw. That would be abused constantly. This board lacks the maturity for that kind of control.
Being able to lock your own old irrelevant threads would be nice however.

Well you may be right...but it is worth a try...the mods should retain the ability to delete the whole thread if it really got ridiculous.

Folks go to some trouble to create a thread and what happens too often in my opinion --it gets moved or deleted for dubious reasons.

Or in a lot of cases a thread gets hijacked by those who do not like the subject of the thread by constant disruptions.

All message boards are dependent on threads that create a lot of interest and responses...some seem not to understand that.

The abuse of posters can be gotten away with for awhile but when folks get very tired of it...a board will not last long

Also....I remember a board in the past...forget which one it was but you could appeal stuff you thought unfair...to a impartial board.

All one can do here is appeal to the one who caused you the problem...anyone had any luck with that? I did once. hehheh

I think Mac has some followers. And they're very, very naughty.

hehheh What makes you think such a thing?

Or

You can file a report and wait to see if the moderation team take care of the issue.

If the issue keep up then call a few in PM and ask what can to be done to rectify the issue.

To control threads you write to not permit users in would have to allow you moderation controls if I am correct and this site in my opinion will not allow this...

Or

You can file a report and wait to see if the moderation team take care of the issue.

If the issue keep up then call a few in PM and ask what can to be done to rectify the issue.

To control threads you write to not permit users in would have to allow you moderation controls if I am correct and this site in my opinion will not allow this...

hmmmmm pass the bottle...must be some good stuff. hehheh

Forum List

Back