A suggestion for the forums to possibly consider.

what i'm suggesting is that we should pull together as a community and create presentations about political candidates and why you should vote or not. The presentations are to be from a neutral political view and informative, giving knowledge to the voters.

did you just try to assign all of us homework?

Gtfo

I will not vote for any of the candidates in the 2012 US election. Because I'm not a US citizen. Is that neutral enough?

And Coke sucks. It is for fascist communists. Pepsi is what real freedom lovers drink.

Actually, soft drinks deplete the body of potassium, which leaves the body's immune system open to welcoming a nice cancer into the body.

The truly free person can choose either poison or to drink neither, or to use the soft drink socially in any quantity he or she sees fit.

Bottoms up! Oh, wait. There's a poster around here somewhere who already does that. hehehe

Thank You Maggie Mae and Bodicca for not acting like everyone else.

I have alot to learn but I was hoping we could make some informational videos about upcoming 2012 candidates. (Informing of each canidate's past, Why members will and will not vote for the candidate, and have members conduct a poll to see if they will vote for him or not.)

I'd like to act like adults, but it seems that there is no such thing in politics.

Dude, you look stoned.

._.

I've never done drugs or have drank alcohol...

I have alot to learn but I was hoping we could make some informational videos about upcoming 2012 candidates. (Informing of each canidate's past, Why members will and will not vote for the candidate, and have members conduct a poll to see if they will vote for him or not.)

I'd like to act like adults, but it seems that there is no such thing in politics.

You might try to follow some of the focus groups that will begin popping up where such discussions are held among likely Democrats, Republicans and Independents (the guy/gal off the street, so to speak). Sometimes they get air time, but most often not until the last couple of months in a presidential election year. It's always interesting to actually hear points being made by regular people, sans all the accusatory bullshit. You could try Googling "political focus groups" and see if any have any videos. Otherwise, do your own! And let us know if you do.

Many thanks!

:dance:

Dude, you look stoned.

._.

I've never done drugs or have drank alcohol...
In that case you should.

Forum List

Back