A Study Offers Clues...will conservatives deny the science?

FACT;
Will carbon dioxide gas cause cancer?
There is no human information available. One limited animal study cannot be evaluated.

FACT:
You can't get Cancer from Carbon Monoxide. You die from Carbon Monoxide instantly.

FACT
Will carbon black cause Cancer?
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has concluded that there is inadequate evidence for the carcinogenicity of carbon black to humans.

There are people that actually tried to prove carbon causes cancer? Are they going to test to see if oxygen causes brain damage next?
Before we tested to see if cancer was caused by smoking cigarettes people like you said the same thing

People like me said no such thing because people like me understand science.

LMAO...........evidently, Germany doesnt think the science matters either!!!:eusa_dance:

Today in REALCLEARENERGY.................

The Breakthrough Institute: Germany Returns to Coal

Also.........remember the nutters with the constant references to "Peak Oil"?????

lmao.............fAiL..............http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/timworstall/100017130/can-we-please-just-declare-the-death-of-peak-oil-and-start-worrying-about-something-important/

Everywhere you look............the climate k00ks are losing.

Last edited:
And for all the lefty assholes who dont see any correlation of politics to the science, even the Obama administration did a full 180 this week on coal....................cannot afford to lose Pennsylvania s0ns!!! Ideology fAiL.

LAUGH.................MY..............BALLS......................OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

W.H. says clean coal has future as energy source - Darius Dixon - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
There are people that actually tried to prove carbon causes cancer? Are they going to test to see if oxygen causes brain damage next?
Before we tested to see if cancer was caused by smoking cigarettes people like you said the same thing

People like me said no such thing because people like me understand science.

Yep people like you thinking smoking is good for you means you understand scinece

Yes me posting facts is laughable and you being a lunatic goon who trtnks the earth is flat is awqesome

Well, the idea that you believe you are posting facts is laughable.....or tragically sad. I'm not sure which. Perhaps it is a laughable/tragic duality.

Speaking of a flat earth, were you aware that the energy budget upon which man made climate change is based literally describes a flat earth? An earth that does not rotate, has no night and receives 25% as much energy from the sun as we actually get? Guess not.

A Study Offers Clues on a California fault's mystery...will conservatives deny the science?

Seriously. The media is reporting (damn them) that scientists (damn liberals) are again using terms like new method of modeling and may now understand why to make a case for earthquake science.

The key terms that should alarm conservatives are contained in the statement "data collected by sensors on the ground and in space and combining them with observations from laboratory physics experiments, Caltech researchers conducted a computer simulation..."

Sounds too much like the scientific arguments backing global warming. :eusa_whistle:

A new modeling method
has helped Caltech researchers better understand why the Parkfield segment of the San Andreas fault has been behaving oddly in recent years.

Quake study offers new clues on a California fault's mystery - latimes.com

science

A Study Offers Clues on a California fault's mystery...will conservatives deny the science?

Seriously. The media is reporting (damn them) that scientists (damn liberals) are again using terms like new method of modeling and may now understand why to make a case for earthquake science.

The key terms that should alarm conservatives are contained in the statement "data collected by sensors on the ground and in space and combining them with observations from laboratory physics experiments, Caltech researchers conducted a computer simulation..."

Sounds too much like the scientific arguments backing global warming. :eusa_whistle:

A new modeling method
has helped Caltech researchers better understand why the Parkfield segment of the San Andreas fault has been behaving oddly in recent years.

Quake study offers new clues on a California fault's mystery - latimes.com

science

This answers the question in another thread.. "Why is Global Warming Political?"

Also answers the question of why America is 25th in K-12 science..

Forum List

Back