A Study of Teen Female Sexualization on Primetime TV

And A human being with human emotions and does not exsist for your pleasure.

When men are together and see a pretty woman they act like fucking assholes.

What you guys dont realize is we know WTF you are doing.

I once had a guy friend who saw me on the street walking to class, he then thought it would be funny to cat call me. To his complete surprize I acted as if I heard nothing and kept on walking as if there was only silence. What he found out that day is women PRETEND not to hear this shit even when we can tell full well whats going on.

When you oggle a girl and talk to your friends you really think we are oblivious.

We are not because men present a huge personal danger to women and we are far more aware of what is going on arround us then it appears.

You are not getting away with it you are being ignored and observed.

Its what we have to do to protect ourselves from the assholes who would harm us if they got the chance.

And A human being with human emotions and does not exsist for your pleasure.

When men are together and see a pretty woman they act like fucking assholes.

What you guys dont realize is we know WTF you are doing.

I once had a guy friend who saw me on the street walking to class, he then thought it would be funny to cat call me. To his complete surprize I acted as if I heard nothing and kept on walking as if there was only silence. What he found out that day is women PRETEND not to hear this shit even when we can tell full well whats going on.

When you oggle a girl and talk to your friends you really think we are oblivious.

We are not because men present a huge personal danger to women and we are far more aware of what is going on arround us then it appears.

You are not getting away with it you are being ignored and observed.

Its what we have to do to protect ourselves from the assholes who would harm us if they got the chance.

Hmm...something tells me you notice men looking at other woman.

and there it is.

Some fucking guy trying to palce a sexual value on me who he cant evern FUCKING SEE.

You are showing just what I am discussing.

That females only value to you is wether you would like to fuck them or not.

Now note the female posters on here who post pictures of beautiful women who are NOT themselves.

They post these so you will think that they are beautiful and fuckable so you will like them for their sexiness.

I dont want you to see me for good reason.

I want you to address my words without that value you seem to need.

Whatever TM.
I will apologize to no one for being a man. I am what I am, I have never had a problem with any woman in 45 years.
Damn straight I look, and hopefully will always have the eyesight to continue to do so.
Most women are flattered.
Those that are not, are usually the type who belong to the men haters of America club...of which, you seem to be a chapter sponsor.

What disturbs me, and any normal man, is the "adultifying" of teens and preteens.
And I am not talking about TV...real life.

How many guys are with me here...how many times have you looked at a distance at a female in...that way...and as she comes closer you realize you were looking at girl maaaybe 16.
Where are this girls parents? Especially the father!

Mother nature made girls of 16 sexually attractive.

Blaming the fathers of these budding beauties for the fact that you or I are PROGRAMMED TO THINK THEY'RE SEXY make like ZERO sense.

And, FWIW.

BLAMING YOURSELF for seeing these beauties and recognizing their beauty makes no sense, either.

It's time for us to admit that teens are NOT children.

Teens never were children, and no amount of social pressure is every going to change that fact.

100 years ago and for all time before that, too, a 16 year old was a YOUNG WOMAN who was ready for marriage and motherhood.

That hasn't changed.

What has changed (and I think I approve) was that we now expect these YOUNG ADULTS to hold off on getting married and having children because people now need more time to get educated so they can be productive members of society.

But let's stop pretending that there's something wrong with us when we observe that beaufty young adults are beautiful young adults.

Pretending that they're children is simply nuts.

ummm...no.
15 is not a young adult. 15 is an older child.

Yeah? You think?

Here's a clue from mother nature.

Children cannot reproduce.

Adults can.

Hey, don't blame me, blame mother nature.

Yes teens are designed to have babies.

In a world where people only lived until a little after 40 they had to pop them babies fast.

Now we are (rightly so) a society that needs to postpone birth to make the right life decisions for our progeny to have an edge.

Men can either join the NEW reality or stay in their cave man mindset and make these girls feel like meat at the market.

Some dont want to control themselves.

That is their fault and not the girls fault or her fathers.

I never got offended when cat called, I always just laughed and winked backed. TM, you take things way too seriously; lighten up and get over yourself.

We live in a world of rape you fool.

Cat calls are not designed to make you feel pretty, they are designed to make the caller feel manly.

You do realize women are raped every day right?

Yeah? You think?

Here's a clue from mother nature.

Children cannot reproduce.

Adults can.

Hey, don't blame me, blame mother nature.

Girls under 18 (at least) and especially girls 16 and under do not have the mental faculties to deal with sexuality and older males. Their frontal lobe area is not developed, and therefore they are physically unable to make judgements based on future outcome.
As a developed society we understand this, and know that a 15 year old girl is deeply impressionable and looks up to older males...and virtually every single girl has had a sexual crush on one somewhere between 13 and 18.
It is incredibly dangerous and potentially causing life-long psychological damage to girls who end up being raped by an older man.
And yes it is rape. Any adult male who is at least 10 years older than the girl has any sexual relations with a teen girl is a f*ck. An absolute sick bastard who deserves to go to jail for years...first offense.

Cat calls are not designed to make you feel pretty, they are designed to make the caller feel manly.

I was never raped from cat callers . . .. were you?

If you just play the game a bit they do stop. It's no fun for them when the females join in, they love it when you ignore them. Makes them try even harder. ;)

If you just play the game a bit they do stop. It's no fun for them when the females join in, they love it when you ignore them. Makes them try even harder. ;)

Not in my experience.

If you ignore them they are alone in their game.

You are just so insecure that you see it as a compliment.

You are joining in their game and making them think its OK to harrass women on the street.

Not in my experience.

If you ignore them they are alone in their game.

You are joining in their game and making them think its OK to harrass women on the street.

If I were insecure, I'd just ignore them. . . . easy way out.

When I join in their reindeer games, they stop; when you ignore them they continue. Hmmmm . . . . .

Last edited:
When you play tehir game you condone the game.

Why do you condone the harrassment of girls on the street?

Not in my experience.

Not sure how this got to cat calls.
I haven't made a cat call for probably 30 years.

How is it not a compliment for a woman to be admired by a man?
As a guy on the occasion a woman made a flirtatious gesture...that is a good day...a real good day. Especially if she looks to be in her 30's...freakin awesome day. I imagine that is exactly how most women feel.

having said this...I have been married since 1989. I have not cheated, nor will i cheat on my wife.

Amazing. I don't even know where to start. I think Bones was right in her first post - whether it's the movie screen or the TV screen. It's hard to limit the issue to just the TV screen. This stuff has gone on for a long time - and how long did it take Brooke Shields to get past a lot of issues involving her mother's poor choices?

Look at all the "Pretty Baby" contests, the beautiful child contests - do these little ones really need their childhood tied up trotting from here, there and yon prancing around in these contests to fulfill the dreams of their mothers? Did Jon-Benet Ramsey look like your typical 5 or 6 year old - or whatever her young age was? Has anyone ever seen some of the "behind the scenes" films where some poor 3 year old was crying, irritated, tired or whatever and did not want to get out on that stage and perform? It's child exploitation by parents - pure and simple. It's a costly proposition but it's also a money making business and carried too far can cause all kinds of attitude problems and jealousy girl-to-girl.

Look at all these "celebrities" in Tinseltown - 90% of whom nobody's ever heard?

When a sense of morality or self-respect is eroded away with the passage of time it becomes a situation of needing more and more to satisfy the mind and senses - and it all eventually becomes acceptable.

Sad commentary for our times.

Last edited:
I dont need and dont want the admiration of some smuck on the street with a hard on.

14 year old girls shoudl be able to walk the street and NOT have some scumbag call her out on how perky her titties are.

You people pretend it is all "oh gosh you are pretty" comments.

The shit I have heard out of male mouths in my lifetime was NEVER fun when I am just lving my life and trying to move freely in society without worrying what some guy will do as a follow up to "Hot mama you sure have a nice rack".

It is NOT designed to make me feel valued and the asshole who says it inst sayin it for my benifit, its for the guys next to him who aree laughing their asses off.

Be real.

Im 50+ and had someone cat call me a few months ago.

I used to get it all the time.

Its rarer now that I am old but from a distance they cant tell Im old.

I dress very boyishly too.

Jeans tees shirts and No they are NOT tight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back