A Study Guide For Black History Month

The point is obvious to those possessing even a modicum of intellect.

A little known and and mostly forgotten pioneer of black dumbfuckery was the great Egyptian Pharaoh "Mofugga". Mofugga was known far and wide for his great stolen chariot wheel cover collection that was said to have ties to the Babylonian hanging gardens. Of course in those days they were called the "hanging gardens" for a different reason.

Also, I think it would be a good time to change the name to black criminal month.

Also, I think it would be a good time to change the name to black criminal month.

Did you know Texas leads the nation in teen pregnancy? #3 in teen pregnancies; #1 in repeat teen pregnancies.

The ten states with the highest number of teen moms? Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky and Nevada.

The point is obvious to those possessing even a modicum of intellect.

You're point for posting? Partisanshit again?

Not "you are". And the point is black history.
Looked more like "On Racism and Republicans", but hey, if "you're" merely sharing "black history" with our largely white audience here, oh how good for you.

Did you actually read it? It was aimed specifically at you Democrats, since you are part of that history..

Did you know Texas leads the nation in teen pregnancy? #3 in teen pregnancies; #1 in repeat teen pregnancies.

The ten states with the highest number of teen moms? Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky and Nevada.

Gotta love that abstinence-only sex education

Gotta love that abstinence-only sex education

Funny that correlation, no?

When are lazy low information lefties gonna read more than a handout sheet of paper for political perspective? Do they really think the KKK members were republicans in disguise? You almost gotta laugh that all the democrat congresswomen wore KKK robes to President Trump's address to Congress.

Did you really need to create a thread that turns honoring the trials, tribulations and triumphs of black Americans into a matter of what Republicans and what Democrats have done over the years? I'm not saying the information is flawed, wrong or not worth knowing, but Jesus H. Christ....Must everything be viewed through a political prism?

Did you really need to create a thread that turns honoring the trials, tribulations and triumphs of black Americans into a matter of what Republicans and what Democrats have done over the years? I'm not saying the information is flawed, wrong or not worth knowing, but Jesus H. Christ....Must everything be viewed through a political prism?

In these times, yes.

I wonder if they teach the fact that many if not most black slaves were sold to the slavers in Africa by other blacks or is that just an inconvenient fact of history?

Forum List

Back