A Strain Of Racism Or Bigotry In the GOP ?

There are some in the GOP who have their eyes wide open, and just as it is with the Demon-crats, they're are those who have their eyes and minds sealed shut in order to pander for votes and power yet all the while having their fingers crossed behind their backs.

In my ongoing examination of the GOP, I came across this somewhat localized situation.

Libertarian GOP group draws ire for meeting in a mosque

There are some in the GOP who are pretty closed minded.

I find that disheartening.

We know the left is tolerant....as long as you agree with them.

I don't get this from the right.

Extremism in defense of your nation is no vice.....I suggest libertarians step aside......

While I don't see an issue with having a meeting in a Mosque, I imagine most Republicans know being a victim is a one way street when it comes to democrats and Muslims. There are plenty of Republican/Christian groups that face open racism and bigotry from many outlets connected to democrats/liberals, yet you never hear Republicans/Christians requesting sensitivity training for the offenders.

The "left" is completely intolerant, anti-free speech, and bigoted as hell against

Black Republicans
Women Republicans
everyone not a while male who doesn't vote Dem
all white men who aren't transgender

Well for starters if they tried to do it in a Christian Church the Left would be screaming to take away the Church's Tax Exempt status.

• Banned
Well for starters if they tried to do it in a Christian Church the Left would be screaming to take away the Church's Tax Exempt status.

Understood.

But, the responses to these people from some is a little nauseating.

The "left" is completely intolerant, anti-free speech, and bigoted as hell against

Black Republicans
Women Republicans

Lol! Liar!

The right is intolerant. The op is a great example .

Show me one instance where the right tolerates .

Black Republicans
Women Republicans

Lol! Liar!

The right is intolerant. The op is a great example .

Show me one instance where the right tolerates .

They let pro-choice people speak at their conventions.

The left will not let pro-choice people speak at theirs.

Get a life and STFU.

Forum List

Back