A story the left won't post

I don't recall anyone posting anything about Gov. Gibbons when he was accused of crimes, either.

Given that, is it really a vast left wing conspiracy not to have noted that he was found innocent?

Who is it won't post this? First I even heard of it. And you are smart enough (?) to realize legality in these issues is a bit slippery sometimes.

What I do find interesting is that Yahoo, AOL and of course AP are very right wing today. They present nonsense or dubious truth all the time, and their polls and whatnot are very pro republican. Rather odd given the direction America is taking.

But some republicans get it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBLnwMbYmUw]YouTube - Conservatives for Change[/ame]

first i've heard of it.

i have heard of that other guy though...

what was his name? stevens?

Yeah now what DOJ is that that cleared him?

Oh the one politicized by Bush?

Yeah I trust that investigation.

Now who is it that is ignoring this post.

The Nevada DOJ lawyer was one of the first fired in the DOJ scandal so they could protect this scumbag from prosicution.

Interesting you think that the left wont publish, when the story has been covered by ABC news and CBS news....those right wing news organizations.....lol

Hes my governor and hes a dirt bag with tons of bagage, that is why the Bush team protected him.

I think it was Ravi who posted this earlier.

Sorry RGS, a lefty beat you to a story that the left supposedly won't post.

EDIT: Ok, I stand corrected, she didn't "beat" you to it, based on the times of posts. But she still posted it nonetheless, obviously unbeknownst to her that you had already posted it.

Last edited:
I think it was Ravi who posted this earlier.

Sorry RGS, a lefty beat you to a story that the left supposedly won't post.

EDIT: Ok, I stand corrected, she didn't "beat" you to it, based on the times of posts. But she still posted it nonetheless, obviously unbeknownst to her that you had already posted it.
wrong
this thread was started FIRST
look at the time stamps

oops, i see you corrected yourself

Forum List

Back