A Story of Treason

walwor said:
A link for those of you interested in a treasonous figure, who tried to subvert his countrymen's morale during a devastating war, speaking for the enemy, but was regarded as a joke, except for when he was executed (oh, and what do you know, a Jew-hater as well):

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/lord haw_haw.htm

Are you telling us that William Joyce is REALLY a voice in the wilderness?

Joyce was Irish by blood, American by birth and carried a British passport.

And never ONCE betrayed his true nation, the white race. In fact, he died for us. That is more than you will ever do, sir. It may be more than I will ever do, if God wills it. I deeply admire this white man who had the strength and the courage to oppose the global Jewish enemy, even when so many others could not see it, or would not see it, and went along with whatever real treason was being peddled. Fealty to a king that would destroy your people is the real treason.

Now there is a true idiot. Such low esteem that the only way he can bolster his self-image is to try to convince people there are people even lower than he.

Racism is even worse than Religion - wasteful of the mind, weakening of the spirit, and a source of grief for all who fall for it.

Wade.

wade said:
Racism is even worse than Religion - wasteful of the mind, weakening of the spirit, and a source of grief for all who fall for it.

Wade.

When people have no religion, the problem isn't that they will believe nothing, but instead that they'll believe anything....

wade said:
Religion is a shortcut around logic and thought.

Wade.

It's set of prosocial values which work for reasons too complicated to explain to the selfish masses. In a way your right I guess. This doesn't make religion bad. Most people will be too old to change habits when their intellect is advanced enough to grasp the concept of the social contract. Religion is a way of conveying prosocial behavior. It's a good thing, for the most part.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's set of prosocial values which work for reasons too complicated to explain to the selfish masses. In a way your right I guess. This doesn't make religion bad. Most people will be too old to change habits when their intellect is advanced enough to grasp the concept of the social contract. Religion is a way of conveying prosocial behavior. It's a good thing, for the most part.

I like that RW----a way to convey prosocial behavior ! :clap:
I might start using that !

rtwngAvngr said:

So basically what you are saying is people are too stupid to think for themselves?

Wade.

wade said:
Religion is a shortcut around logic and thought.

Wade.

So am I correct in saying, by your reasoning, we should not do anything or believe in anything unless it can be logically proven to us?

KarlMarx said:
So am I correct in saying, by your reasoning, we should not do anything or believe in anything unless it can be logically proven to us?

We should not allow such things to rule our lives.

Wade.

wade said:
So basically what you are saying is people are too stupid to think for themselves?

Wade.

I'm saying society needs rules, and often people do not come to very civilized conclusions about behavior in a vacuum.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm saying society needs rules, and often people do not come to very civilized conclusions about behavior in a vacuum.

I agree with this, but I don't see how relgion is necessary to achieve this.

Live by "the golden rule". It's as simple as that.

Once you introduce dogma, you subject it to interpretation, and the next thing you know, people are killing people because they don't believe in the same dogma.

Wade.

-=d=- said:
What happens when Faith in God makes both Logical, and Scientific sense?

Well, my belief in God makes perfect logical and scientific sense - but in my belief, God is "dead" (for lack of a better word), and will not return to "life" until after we have passed.

As far as I can tell, no major religion makes logical or scientific sense.

Wade.

Forum List

Back