a story idea

Feb 15, 2004
I have this phone that once belonged to Nazi - that part is true - but I began thinking of a story - would if I held the reciever up to my ear and heard the Nazis speaking to one another? Perhaps Hitler on one end and Himmler on the other? Wouldn't that be cool?

What about a time machine (I know its an original idea) you pick one time in history to go back to...so you choose to go to Whitechapel over a hundred years ago to find out WHO Jack the ripper was....and who is he???

If I could pick one moment and place in time I would pick wherever and whenever it was that Mohammed was born..... so I could help all avoid this shit we must endure today......

My second time would be to go back to the 30's in Hungary so I could expose Soro's as being a Jew hiding as a Christian so we could avoid him today......

I know I sound mean, but after reading the story in NewsMax today about Soros, I really think that is a man we should ALL be very, very afraid of.....

Originally posted by winston churchi
I have this phone that once belonged to Nazi - that part is true - but I began thinking of a story - would if I held the reciever up to my ear and heard the Nazis speaking to one another? Perhaps Hitler on one end and Himmler on the other? Wouldn't that be cool?

What about a time machine (I know its an original idea) you pick one time in history to go back to...so you choose to go to Whitechapel over a hundred years ago to find out WHO Jack the ripper was....and who is he???

Yeah. And you start listening to the conversations and you can make out that they're discussing battle plans, but what they're saying is at odds with history. So you have to figure out how to contact the allied powers from that same period, somehow using the phone, figure out why history is off track, and get history back on track. And it better not be boring, or predictable. I'm counting on you, winston.

I was watching this movie sometime back where a kid had a chance to go back in time. He decided to go back to Texas - Nov. 2nd 1963....you guessed it....Kennedy does NOT get shot nor killed....but what he didn't realize was how much he changed history - of the world and of America. He also learns that certain people he knew and loved do not exist from this alteration. America ends up in some other war - Vietnam aside...anyway - he goes back in time again and just lets history happen as it should...
I forgot the name of this movie but it was made about twenty years ago- quite good.

So having said that - I would listen on my nazi phone and hear (assuming I understood German which I don't) something dreadfull - what could I do? One move and the whole world changes.

Forum List

Back