A statue for the unknown soldier tomb destroyed

Fake news. Another RW lie.

actually, no... seems to be at least partially true

Veterans Plaza statue destroyed at Teague Park in Longview - Longview News-Journal

but it wasn't the tomb of the unknown soldier... it was a statute near a memorial representing all service members.

either way, a vile thing to do.
It was "guarding" the tomb

statues don't guard anything

is this really something we disagree on or do you just feel like being a douche?

actually, no... seems to be at least partially true

Veterans Plaza statue destroyed at Teague Park in Longview - Longview News-Journal

but it wasn't the tomb of the unknown soldier... it was a statute near a memorial representing all service members.

either way, a vile thing to do.
It was "guarding" the tomb

statues don't guard anything

is this really something we disagree on or do you just feel like being a douche?
Thats the way it was reported. I understand statues dont guard anything. Thats why i used " "

Naw its true. It just happened in May..
Is there a tomb for the Unknown Soldier where that happened? Whenever I have visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier it was located at Arlington in Virginia.
i have seen 4 tombs of Billy the Kid in various places.........
I spent a bunch of time in that part of the country. Wore out two pairs of good boots walking in those lava fields. Cut them up is a better description than wore them out.

Naw its true. It just happened in May..
Is there a tomb for the Unknown Soldier where that happened? Whenever I have visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier it was located at Arlington in Virginia.
i have seen 4 tombs of Billy the Kid in various places.........
I spent a bunch of time in that part of the country. Wore out two pairs of good boots walking in those lava fields. Cut them up is a better description than wore them out.
did you see one of Billy's graves?....

Forum List

Back