A Statement of Who I Am & My Citizen's Belief in Being An American

Oct 22, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I am a Husband of a Vet & Father of two precious little girls and their lives are my primary responsibility to provide, protect, and love my family unto the death if required. I work in Healthcare Supply Chain & Data Intelligence and I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and I am paying a mortgage for the home that my family & I live in. I am not a member of any political party but have supported candidates in both parties as well as the Independent in the past, when I felt that person represented my core values.
I believe in the Constitution of the United States and hold it to be the very essence of our liberty & Freedom as Americans. I also believe that I am ultimately responsible for my needs, wants, and actions and that the government is not responsible to feed me, keep me healthy, educate me, provide me shelter, nor bail me out. I am the one responsible for each of these things. I also believe I am also responsible to my community to ensure that I preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and prove to not unnecessarily burden my community but do my best to support its businesses, families, and organizations when they serve the best interest of my family and my community
I am a concerned citizen.
I believe the government responsible for two things 1st to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and to protect and defend the citizens of the United States of America. I believe that the citizens in this nation are ultimately responsible for the outcome of their lives and the future of our nation. Corporations, Banks, Parties, Organizations, & Governments may represent different groups within our country and the individuals working within them each share with all of us the rights afforded to them under the constitution however these groups and institutions are not citizens in unto themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Wow...I'm impressed....most folks just pop in and say "Hello".....you really informed us ~LoL~
Anyway.....Welcome!

Welcome to the forum RiskAssessment. Pull up a chair by the refreshment bar. :thup:

Forum List

Back