A statement of thanks

Americanbob

Rookie
Sep 20, 2009
currently in Arkansas
I am very opinionated and I am sure will not agree with all and will have plenty to say when I don't and the topic sparks my interest but I also am honored and thankful to be in a country where freedom of speech is allowed and should never be taken for granted.
Looking forward to reading and in some cases engaging and exercising this great right we have that men and women have spilled there blood and committed there lives and abilities to help preserve.
Americanbob

I am very opinionated and I am sure will not agree with all and will have plenty to say when I don't and the topic sparks my interest but I also am honored and thankful to be in a country where freedom of speech is allowed and should never be taken for granted.
Looking forward to reading and in some cases engaging and exercising this great right we have that men and women have spilled there blood and committed there lives and abilities to help preserve.
Americanbob

ya free speech rocks...to the best of my knowledge there are no banned words here...or topics for that matter..you can slander any race or religion to your hearts delight ...not that you necessarily want to...but its nice to know you can

Americanbob

By any chance, are you from Baltimore?

Yes we certainly still do have the right to bitch and moan and be ignored by those in power, too, don't we?

Americanbob

By any chance, are you from Baltimore?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back