A stamp on a football field

Stamps on the football field.

5492295.bin

ANWR Bill Boosts Jobs, Domestic Energy Production

RIGZONE - ANWR Bill Boosts Jobs, Domestic Energy Production

Citing an increase in domestic energy production and job creation, the House Natural Resources Committee proposed legislation Friday that would open up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for oil and natural gas production.

Committee Chairman Doc Hastings, of Washington, and Alaska Rep. Don Young announced plans to introduce the Alaskan Energy for American Jobs Act, which is part of the energy and infrastructure jobs bill announced by Ohio Rep. John Boehner in early November.

I think we should open up ANWR to drilling but it represents 300,000 barrels a day compared to our imports of 8,000,000 barrels. So ANWR is a small answer to a big problem.

Citing an increase in domestic energy production and job creation, the House Natural Resources Committee proposed legislation Friday that would open up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for oil and natural gas production.

Committee Chairman Doc Hastings, of Washington, and Alaska Rep. Don Young announced plans to introduce the Alaskan Energy for American Jobs Act, which is part of the energy and infrastructure jobs bill announced by Ohio Rep. John Boehner in early November.

I think we should open up ANWR to drilling but it represents 300,000 barrels a day compared to our imports of 8,000,000 barrels. So ANWR is a small answer to a big problem.

You know that is the most cliched, stupid comment!
Why don't we just stop all drilling all exploration cause it doesn't solve the problem?
STUPID stupid comment!

it would take 10 years for ANWR to yield usable oil in any significant quantity. it wouldn't have any real effect on the price or supply of oil.

but it would have the potential for destroying one of the last pristine areas in this country.

You know that is the most cliched, stupid comment!
Why don't we just stop all drilling all exploration cause it doesn't solve the problem?
STUPID stupid comment!

Hey hack

Put down your shrill megaphone for a minute and listen. I said we should drill for oil in ANWR. But there is so much misinformation out there from shrill hacks such as yourself that you misrepresent the scale of the issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back