A special thanks to Lanyce!!!!!

J

janeeng

Lanyce,

I can't thank you enough for the pendant you designed for me.

I wanted to share it with everyone else here! Lanyce was kind enough to take 2 crystals and design them into a pendant for me - most people want the tubular crystals because they look cool - however, I wanted something different, and not because crystals are cool, but for the meaning behind them. With all going on in my life, I truly could use some spiritual healing, and I know now with this, I have just that.

I hope you don't mind me posting this, but you do have a gift! and I am just that exicted about it and wanted others to see the work you do.

Jim, Lanyce also has some really beautiful boxes she designed, and I know how much you were into them - BTW - that's my next request! you will have much business with me, and maybe with others seeing the work you do, they might be interested as well.

Thanks so much again!

Wow that is beautiful !! I love it !!

Great Job Lanyce ! :clap: :clap: :clap1: :thewave: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Originally posted by Sandy73
Wow that is beautiful !! I love it !!

Great Job Lanyce ! :clap: :clap: :clap1: :thewave: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

More beautiful in person though Sandy!!! she is very talented!

awwww How sweet!

THanks so much for the compliment! :)

Enjoy the pendant :)

BTW,
The soaps I sent are 100% natural so they wont lather like store bought soap. All store soap isnt soap (interesting fact). What they are, is detergent bars; hence, the lathering effect. If you prefer a more sudsy lather, use a loofah thingie with the soap - that will give you a bit more :)

Again, Im thrilled that you like the pendant (however UPS pisses me off because they SWORE to me it would be to you by friday - asswipes - I may have to call them and go cajun on their ass)

:D

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
awwww How sweet!

THanks so much for the compliment! :)

Enjoy the pendant :)

BTW,
The soaps I sent are 100% natural so they wont lather like store bought soap. All store soap isnt soap (interesting fact). What they are, is detergent bars; hence, the lathering effect. If you prefer a more sudsy lather, use a loofah thingie with the soap - that will give you a bit more :)

Again, Im thrilled that you like the pendant (however UPS pisses me off because they SWORE to me it would be to you by friday - asswipes - I may have to call them and go cajun on their ass)

:D

Lather or no lather, they smell awesome! Enough to last a while too! :)

Yeah, UPS is funny at times! JUST OPEN A CAN OF COON ASS ON THEM!!!! haha!

Either way Lanyce, it came, whether Friday or Monday, and I was happy with which ever day. I think it came Monday for a reason, truly a down day, and it sure gave me a lifting.

[ asswipes - I may have to call them and go cajun on their ass)

:D [/B]

hehe I know that feeling !:cof:

Im sure you do, Sandy! :D heehee

I go coon ass on DK all the time. However, it doesnt phase him much anymore. he figured out that Im all talk I think lol

oh well

Janeen - Im so glad that it gave you a lift :) ENJOY!

That's a beautiful pendant...what's the stone?

I have a special rose quartz/blank onyx pendant that I had for years...I believe it healed my doggie in her last years...it also saved my father from cancer when I gave it to him. He still wears it every day.

Crystals are great!

The stone is a polished cabochon of Tangerine Quartz - the smaller ones are poished cabochons of amethyst.

The healing power of crystals is amazing. Ive seen it work time and time again. I wish more people would at least consider the truth in this - its amazing to me how people can accept the ability of crystals to power a radio but not anything else (a weak example, but an example nonetheless lol)

Rose quartz and onyx are a wonderful coupling - very healing :)

The stone is a polished cabochon of Tangerine Quartz - the smaller ones are poished cabochons of amethyst.

The healing power of crystals is amazing. Ive seen it work time and time again. I wish more people would at least consider the truth in this - its amazing to me how people can accept the ability of crystals to power a radio but not anything else (a weak example, but an example nonetheless lol)

Rose quartz and onyx are a wonderful coupling - very healing :)
Yeah, I miss it. But my step father means more to me than having it. my birthstone is amethyst so I have a few of them but I don't really like them anymore. i'm so bored with them.

someday you will have to write an educational pamphlet for me. I would love to learn more about the topic! But I bet you get enough of schooling during the day!

not at all! I teach seminars and hold workshops on the subject - just let me know wherein your interest lies and I will send you more info than you probably wanted LOL

:p:

Forum List

Back