A special thank you to masquerade

Considering everything in my house comes out of my pay, I nixed the idea of purchasing an xbox. Too expensive, kids need clothes, etc.

Hence, the online begging. :lol:

I could tell you that I'd steal my son's ( who purchased it himself ) and mail it out to you, but he might notice it missing.

I would need at least one beer prior to playing it each time in order to get over the guilt.

I am willing to make this sacrifice though.

I'm enjoying a cold malt beverage right now. Can I get you one? They're in the downstairs fridge ... downstairs where the XBox is.

I could tell you that I'd steal my son's ( who purchased it himself ) and mail it out to you, but he might notice it missing.

I would need at least one beer prior to playing it each time in order to get over the guilt.

I am willing to make this sacrifice though.

I'm enjoying a cold malt beverage right now. Can I get you one? They're in the downstairs fridge ... downstairs where the XBox is.

I am enjoying a nice pale ale, thanks. But you can bring the xbox anyway :D

Who sent me homemade snickerdoodles, and a small Christmas present. I'm so excited, I'm saving them for my birthday, Dec. 24th. Thank you, thank you, thank you. thank you so much, you are such a sweet thoughtful person. Let's hear it for the people on USMB.

You're welcome .. you're welcome .. you're welcome! It was my pleasure Sheila! I really do hope you like them.

About that little present all tied up with a pretty bow ... I have to tell you that what's inside it's edible. And please, if you have an allergic reaction to nuts ... don't open it! I should have asked you that before I sent it.

Tis the season of giving, and though we have only spoken a couple of times here, it made me feel real good to send that package out to you.

:)

Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays Sheila!

Yum..nuts, I am definitely going to enjoy that present. Thanks again. It takes someone really special to send a homemade gift to someone she's never met before.

Who sent me homemade snickerdoodles, and a small Christmas present. I'm so excited, I'm saving them for my birthday, Dec. 24th. Thank you, thank you, thank you. thank you so much, you are such a sweet thoughtful person. Let's hear it for the people on USMB.

You're welcome .. you're welcome .. you're welcome! It was my pleasure Sheila! I really do hope you like them.

About that little present all tied up with a pretty bow ... I have to tell you that what's inside it's edible. And please, if you have an allergic reaction to nuts ... don't open it! I should have asked you that before I sent it.

Tis the season of giving, and though we have only spoken a couple of times here, it made me feel real good to send that package out to you.

:)

Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays Sheila!

Yum..nuts, YES! I am definitely going to enjoy that present. Thanks again. It takes someone really special to send a homemade gift to someone she's never met before.

I made you smile. :)
You made me smile. :)
It's all good and it was my pleasure Sheila.

Enjoy!

Forum List

Back