A Special Comment To Teabaggers

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
by a friend of mine on another site.

Fellow Citizens,

I call you Citizens because the U.S. Constitution says you are. But, seriously, you show no signs of wanting to live by the Constitution. You want a civil war. Take a good look at yourselves in the following video, but be sure to come back as I have something very important for you to hear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlf_rUVGRNw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - CNN: There Is A "Dark Fringe" To These Tea Party Events[/ame]

Now, did you see that. You see where you are headed?

Let's say Bush were still President and you were protesting him. If that were the case, you would have already been arrested and placed, most likely, in Gitmo, on terrorism charges. Don't believe me? For far less threatening protests and groups, Bush had the CIA infiltrate political groups just like yours. They were doing two things:
1. They were collecting intelligence information on the groups and monitoring them for behavior just like yours, and
2. They were trying to incite the members of these groups to threaten the president or violence in protests just like you are doing

Still don't believe me? LBJ and Nixon both used Operation CHAOS ( Operation CHAOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) to do this and it was shut down after Watergate. Your great leader, Dick Cheney, called the action necessary to prevent " ... congressional efforts to further encroach on the executive branch."

George Bush's daddy admitted however, "... the operation in practice resulted in some improper accumulation of material on legitimate domestic activities."

And we know this program was resurrected during George Bush's reign in the projects RESISTANCE and MERRIMAC.

Had you been protesting Bush, you would have likely already been detained. And since Bush did not respect FISA or Habeaus Corpus, no one could do a damn thing to help you.

You ought to be damn grateful that Obama is your President and not Bush, Cheney or McCain because had you behaved the way you are now, you would have been disappeared already.

Fellow Citizens,

I call you Citizens because the U.S. Constitution says you are. But, seriously, you show no signs of wanting to live by the Constitution. You want a civil war. Take a good look at yourselves in the following video, but be sure to come back as I have something very important for you to hear.

YouTube - CNN: There Is A "Dark Fringe" To These Tea Party Events

Let's say Bush were still President and you were protesting him. If that were the case, you would have already been arrested and placed, most likely, in Gitmo, on terrorism charges. Don't believe me? For far less threatening protests and groups, Bush had the CIA infiltrate political groups just like yours. They were doing two things:
1. They were collecting intelligence information on the groups and monitoring them for behavior just like yours, and
2. They were trying to incite the members of these groups to threaten the president or violence in protests just like you are doing

Still don't believe me? LBJ and Nixon both used Operation CHAOS ( Operation CHAOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) to do this and it was shut down after Watergate. Your great leader, Dick Cheney, called the action necessary to prevent " ... congressional efforts to further encroach on the executive branch."

George Bush's daddy admitted however, "... the operation in practice resulted in some improper accumulation of material on legitimate domestic activities."

And we know this program was resurrected during George Bush's reign in the projects RESISTANCE and MERRIMAC.

Had you been protesting Bush, you would have likely already been detained. And since Bush did not respect FISA or Habeaus Corpus, no one could do a damn thing to help you.

You ought to be damn grateful that Obama is your President and not Bush, Cheney or McCain because had you behaved the way you are now, you would have been disappeared already.

I'm not grateful Obama is our president. The reason there's a "dark fringe" to these gatherings is because there's a dark fringe trying to restructure the US, and it's the current administration. Obama is a kook and he has surrounded himself with SS kooks and the majority of Americans recognize it for what he is.

If he thinks he has enough support to force his agenda down our throats, and bypass the will of the American people, he's wrong.

I know what you mean, Mark:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uuWVHT1WUY]YouTube - Rachel Maddow: Indefinite detention? Shame on you... President Obama[/ame]

Here's an interesting overlay:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2naSzb1psU]YouTube - Obama Kids: Sing for Change (Pyongyang Remix)[/ame]

Get's the emotions going, eh?

The OP's friend is a bit extreme.
There's a dark fringe to the right and left, like that's news. The fringe usually isn't a happy smiley place, after all.
But there's a reason they're called the "Fringe". Probably most of the people attending these gatherings are just regular normal people voicing their opinions. If those opinions are based on crap, that needs to be countered with facts not ridicule - or stereotyping.

there wouldn't be a civil war...the opposing side has no guns.. cant shoot..and lacks the overwhelming support of the military...

Bingo. Which is why they're dead set on removing our rights to have guns, and take over the auto industry and banking industry.

That's the way a tyranny works. Take the money, put like minded assholes in charge, take over the auto industry, start creating your own private army and disarm the people.

There's a dark fringe to the right and left, like that's news. The fringe usually isn't a happy smiley place, after all.
But there's a reason they're called the "Fringe". Probably most of the people attending these gatherings are just regular normal people voicing their opinions. If those opinions are based on crap, that needs to be countered with facts not ridicule - or stereotyping.

Yes but our vanguard of information the MSM, dutifully ignores excesses by the left, and constanly exposes those on the right. The right is constantly kept in the crosshairs, and the left is pretty much left to their own devices; therefore the left ends up being more of a danger in a variety of ways than the right on about any front. IT's called "transparency" and transparency is a good thing in a democracy.

Last edited:

Yes but our vanguard of information the MSM, dutifully ignores excesses by the left, and constanly exposes those on the right. The right is constantly kept in the crosshairs, and the left is pretty much left to their own devices; therefore the left ends up being more of a danger in a variety of ways than the right on about any front. IT's called "transparency" and transparency is a good thing in a democracy.

And the legend endures. :lol:
Unless of course you're watching msnbc and fox and thinking all of the MSM is like them? Then I can understand your point.
The MSM is lazy, sloppy, vain and anti-intellectual to a fault. But the bias isn't as great, or as one-sided, as myth would have it.
Now I'm gonna duck.....

Remind me again when the Bush Administration labeled Leftist Lunatics as "Left Wing Extremists"?

Fellow Citizens,

YouTube - CNN: There Is A "Dark Fringe" To These Tea Party Events

You post a video about fringe opinions, while posting fringe opinions yourself. No bias in your posting. :lol:

And the legend endures. :lol:
Unless of course you're watching msnbc and fox and thinking all of the MSM is like them? Then I can understand your point.
The MSM is lazy, sloppy, vain and anti-intellectual to a fault. But the bias isn't as great, or as one-sided, as myth would have it.
Now I'm gonna duck.....

No need to duck, but I submit that this week proves that the media bias is more than legend.

No Czar Jones news, no Acorn vs. the Pimp news but a "Dark Fringe" to the largest protest of the year in Washington.

You ought to be damn grateful that Obama is your President and not Bush, Cheney or McCain because had you behaved the way you are now, you would have been disappeared already. .

I protested Bush and now I'm protesting Obama and I'm still here. Tell your friend he's and anti-American idiot who should move to Cuba.

"The dark fringe is everywhere, run and hide"... oh no... not political extremes. You act like there are not extremes and extremists in every political and religious walk of life. For every person with an idea there is a nut job who wants to turn it into something violent or crazy. This thread is irrelevant, but at least interesting.

Forum List

Back