A social network for the dead

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour,What we have not invented yet?
After social networks for the living, here is one for the dead, or at least dedicated to them. This is in any case the plan of a Venice start-up named RipCemetery. By creating a community on social media, the company wants to offer some sort of virtual cemetery for missing people, and why not even pets. By providing a private online space to share memories - via messages, photos and videos - friends and family can commemorate a loved one. According to the current parameters, it is up to families to determine who can participate.
If the social media adopt new functions for the accounts of deceased persons, RipCemetery would however be the first social network entirely dedicated to these. Allowing users to create "virtual tombs" for deceased people or animals, the free service could also offer different possibilities, such as leaving virtual flowers!
Here is a video presenting the project.

RipCemetery - always have your loved ones with you

Bates.jpg

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

NOTE: Though I respect the idea of the site my point is that it can be abused by the unethical and immoral looking to troll the friends and relatives of the deceased. If I were running a site like they're proposing I'd have every input screened prior to allowing it being posted on the site.

Forum List

Back