A social message to all human being’s

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I want to share my limited knowledge to all human beings belongs to Muslims or Non-Muslims just think a while and later decide to adopt in your daily life affairs or not, entire decision is yours.

“A sin that humbles you is better than a good deed that make you arrogant.” Understand this message very well that no (Muslim believers or Non-Muslim believers ) ones sin can’t me removed or washed same manner his good deeds never over looked or ignored in the eye of God.

If any one bad habit to doing countless sin must search such a place where the Creator – God does not watch you?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

If you think the solution to mankind's woes is to blindly follow your religion, then you're missing the point of being human.

Different societies have different religions, different values, and different ways to organize their societies.

Get over it.

I want to share my limited knowledge to all human beings belongs to Muslims or Non-Muslims just think a while and later decide to adopt in your daily life affairs or not, entire decision is yours.

“A sin that humbles you is better than a good deed that make you arrogant.” Understand this message very well that no (Muslim believers or Non-Muslim believers ) ones sin can’t me removed or washed same manner his good deeds never over looked or ignored in the eye of God.

If any one bad habit to doing countless sin must search such a place where the Creator – God does not watch you?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Too much time on your hands there at the 7-Eleven, huh?

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Thank you for trying to spread what you see as wisdom.

I now will share some of my wisdom with you.

There is not proof of any god.

If you know what life is worth you will look for yours on earth.

People should be good to each other, it is what made us better and better humans all through history.

Not because a GOD may punish them but because it is the right thing to do.

Let me ask you a question.

If you had it proven to you there was NO god and you were absolutely positive that there was no god or any punishment or reward after your life was over would you choose all on your own to still act in a moral manner?

The answer to that question should tell you wether you are a good being or an evil being.

Those that would not still be good to their fellow man need religion to keep them civil.

Its a good part of why people invented religion.

Those of us moral acting athiests are better people than your religious friends who need the threat of unending horror to try and keep them moral.

I just proved we dont need the myth of god anymore

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

You'd do better if you converted to Christianity.

05_08_5---Cross-on-a-Hill_web.jpg

Forum List

Back