A snake on the capitol dome

Perhaps you failed to read the post I was replying to.
Not likely.

It's pretty clear you did, since you claim I failed to pay attention when responding to the claim made by your pal.
You have your own small world views of persons and you are convinced you are the authority on what another knows and thinks, like so many others. It's beyond idiotic, it's delusional; and it's so irrelevant what you think I have or have not done.

Not likely.

It's pretty clear you did, since you claim I failed to pay attention when responding to the claim made by your pal.
You have your own small world views of persons and you are convinced you are the authority on what another knows and thinks, like so many others. It's beyond idiotic, it's delusional.

So it's my fault Pilgrim claimed that the Apollo Alliance wrote HR3200?
It's so easy for you guys to favor personal responsibility, because when you screw up, you always tell us it was really someone else's fault.

So you are denying that Congress is not writing these bills? Are you denying that the Apollo Aliance drafted HR3200?

Do you have any evidence that the Apollo Alliance wrote HR3200?
The idea that the Apollo Alliance write HR32000 doesn't make sense to start with. Why would a clean energy group be writing a health care bill?
Pay attention, the OP says the stimulus bill and only possibly another.

I'm sorry i meant to say the stimulus bill...my bad there polk.

So same question, do you deny that groups other than congress are writing the bills, for example the stimulus bill and Apollo alliance?

Do you have any evidence that the Apollo Alliance wrote HR3200?
The idea that the Apollo Alliance write HR32000 doesn't make sense to start with. Why would a clean energy group be writing a health care bill?
Pay attention, the OP says the stimulus bill and only possibly another.

I'm sorry i meant to say the stimulus bill...my bad there polk.

So same question, do you deny that groups other than congress are writing the bills, for example the stimulus bill and Apollo alliance?

It's cool man. We all make mistakes.

To answer your question, sure there are groups that writing legislative proposals and members of Congress sometimes use these proposals as the basis for their legislation. I've never denied that. What I have disputed is the claim that the Apollo Alliance actually wrote the bill in full and delivered it to Congress.

Polk's been hanging out on the capital dome again?
Still trying to get the pages to bite into the apple?

Ringel and Otter, two apostles in the Church of Beck. Blessing be to Beck, his holy name.

The argument in this thread, brewed down to its most elemental form, is "Beck said it, so it must be true".

What are you talking about?
ScreamingEagle started the thread and titled it.

So? Who says I'm actually commenting on the OP?
(Everyone's partisanslip is showing).
hmp.

I guess it was your header of the OP's title you included "A snake on the capitol dome" in your post that slipped me up.

I guess that was just another swing and a miss.

:razz:

The argument in this thread, brewed down to its most elemental form, is "Beck said it, so it must be true".
That's pretty spooky right there.

You know, I watched Beck tonight...took a break from him for a while...and wow. What an experience. He's been doing some traveling. lol.

He is so far deep in the mustard hole, I can hardly believe he is breathing still.
He's like a crack addict sucking on a conspiracy pipe he molds from his own clay and connects with weird dots that point to his own satanic mudhut.

The man is flipping insane.

As partisanship is hypocrisy, I agree. Those who find nothing wrong with this subject influence couldn't stop complaining when different influences occurred on previous bills. Hypocrites hate having their hypocrisy exposed.

As partisanship is hypocrisy, I agree. Those who find nothing wrong with this subject influence couldn't stop complaining when different influences occurred on previous bills. Hypocrites hate having their hypocrisy exposed.

And in comes Si, who's such a water carrier for the Republicans that he can't tell the difference between a group lobbying for provisions and a group writing the bill.

And in comes Si, who's such a water carrier for the Republicans that he can't tell the difference between a group lobbying for provisions and a group writing the bill.
I would ask you to support that allegation about what you think I know or don't, but I have yet to see you support a thing.

Perhaps you can stun everyone and actually support an assertion of yours. As you won't have to look to far for my words, this task should not tax you too much.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back