A smarter Trumpless immigration reform is needed

So if I break into your house, your OK with that? Good to know
What a stupid question from one of the more ignorant posters on the board. Your fallacy of false equivalency was explained to you why it was a fallacy, and then you ask such a stupid question. (1) through (5) are correct. Your head is hurting again.
JakeStarkey, if USMB was a football team, you'd sure be our PUNTER. So Jake, since when did you care how many people in your neighborhood thought it was fine for strangers to break into your home? In the real world (where I live), we don't care, we have the criminal removed. What say you? Its fourth down Jakey boy, sounds like it's time for one of your world famous falicy punts.
And Poppy weeps. It's a fallacy, which means nothing to this discussion. I am not afraid of Hispanics, weepy girl. I grew up in a small town of white and Hispanics. We got along. Some of them were illegals, and none of us cared. I don't care now. America, more than 70%, what an immigration reform plan. There will be no mass deportation. There will no self deportations. Just the way it is, tuffy.
Fakey drops back to pass, but wait, he's punting on FIRST DOWN!
You are trolling, Pop. :lol:

Thus you admit defeat!

Thanks

Thus you admit defeat! Thanks
. . . while you ignore (1) You are wrong on immigration. (2) You are in a small minority with decreasing political clout. (3) No mass deportations will occur. (4) No self deportations will occur. (5) The Hispanic vote will grow in size and the Republicans must seek it if the GOP wants to continue as an equal players with the Dems. Tis what is. You are on the outside looking in.

. . . while you ignore (1) You are wrong on immigration. (2) You are in a small minority with decreasing political clout. (3) No mass deportations will occur. (4) No self deportations will occur. (5) The Hispanic vote will grow in size and the Republicans must seek it if the GOP wants to continue as an equal players with the Dems. Tis what is. You are on the outside looking in.

So, by popular demand it's OK for a large number of Hispanics to break into your house?

This is about what's right, not what's popular.

So, by popular demand it's OK for a large number of Hispanics to break into your house? This is about what's right, not what's popular.
And your fallacy of false equivalency is not right.

So, by popular demand it's OK for a large number of Hispanics to break into your house? This is about what's right, not what's popular.

No false equivalency at all Fakey. You made it clear that the same rule of law that IS the basis of personal security only matters if it's popular.

Proof enough of the wacko lefts way they get things done.

The end justify the means.

No false equivalency at all Fakey. You made it clear that the same rule of law that IS the basis of personal security only matters if it's popular. Proof enough of the wacko lefts way they get things done. The end justify the means.
I showed the fallacy of your silly equivalency and all you can say is "nuh uh." The illegals are staying. Get over it.

No false equivalency at all Fakey. You made it clear that the same rule of law that IS the basis of personal security only matters if it's popular. Proof enough of the wacko lefts way they get things done. The end justify the means.
I showed the fallacy of your silly equivalency and all you can say is "nuh uh." The illegals are staying. Get over it.

You've shown nothing but that you're a halfwit, unable to justify your stance on the issue.

Jake:

Your opinion is that if a law is popular it is right.

I'm not sure how anyone could read your explanation in the posts above could think differently.

So, using your thought process, the savage killing of gays in several Islamic dominated countries is fine with you because the population supports them?

What a bigot you are.

Oh, and the education I just gave you?

No charge.

I agree with the comments of Marcella Wolfe who wrote a letter to the Salt Lake Tribune that a smarter immigration reform program that excludes Trumpian excess should be enacted by Congress.

"I applaud The Salt Lake Tribune for the "Out of Africa into the heart of Mormondom" article. As a newcomer to the Salt Lake area, a member of the Catholic community and a provider within the area of behavioral health services, I cannot understand how anyone from either the LDS or Catholic communities within Utah are able to support the Trump policies on immigration and exclusion of others who have a different belief and/or cultural system.

Both the LDS and Catholic communities see the value of opening up our world to those who are experiencing persecution and war and those who yearn for peace for themselves and their children. Let's confront the Trump ideology by taking sides and supporting a revised but fair immigration policy which is not a part of the Trump platform." Letter: Mormons and Catholics alike believe in helping immigrants

As long as you resettle them in Utah and have the LDS and Catholics support and provide for them, I'm fine with it. Just don't sign any of them up for entitlement programs or government assistance to which they have no labor and sweat investment themselves.
Sure, whatever the laws allow and prohibit. Utah is good, because most of the year I am goofing in the Texas Hill Country and near Jasper (fishing camp) in East Texas.
So it is okay for whoever to take them because you won't personally be dealing with them?
That is certainly your opinion above.
No, Fakey...it is exactly what you meant, and if you hqd a shred of integrity, you would admit it. You're a pure NIMBY supporter, and it couldn't be more obvious if you tried.

I agree with the comments of Marcella Wolfe who wrote a letter to the Salt Lake Tribune that a smarter immigration reform program that excludes Trumpian excess should be enacted by Congress.

"I applaud The Salt Lake Tribune for the "Out of Africa into the heart of Mormondom" article. As a newcomer to the Salt Lake area, a member of the Catholic community and a provider within the area of behavioral health services, I cannot understand how anyone from either the LDS or Catholic communities within Utah are able to support the Trump policies on immigration and exclusion of others who have a different belief and/or cultural system.

Both the LDS and Catholic communities see the value of opening up our world to those who are experiencing persecution and war and those who yearn for peace for themselves and their children. Let's confront the Trump ideology by taking sides and supporting a revised but fair immigration policy which is not a part of the Trump platform." Letter: Mormons and Catholics alike believe in helping immigrants

As long as you resettle them in Utah and have the LDS and Catholics support and provide for them, I'm fine with it. Just don't sign any of them up for entitlement programs or government assistance to which they have no labor and sweat investment themselves.
Sure, whatever the laws allow and prohibit. Utah is good, because most of the year I am goofing in the Texas Hill Country and near Jasper (fishing camp) in East Texas.
So it is okay for whoever to take them because you won't personally be dealing with them?
That is certainly your opinion above.
No, Fakey...it is exactly what you meant, and if you hqd a shred of integrity, you would admit it. You're a pure NIMBY supporter, and it couldn't be more obvious if you tried.
You have no integrity to suggest something that is not true. You do so because you fail at defending the far right nonsense opposing immigration reform. So what you say does not mean a whole lot.

You have no integrity to suggest something that is not true. You do so because you fail at defending the far right nonsense opposing immigration reform. So what you say does not mean a whole lot.
Projection, dishonesty, and deflection...it is the Fakey Trifecta!
Your personal attack and bold assertions mean you have nothing, Jarl: just so. :)

Forum List

Back