A smart man

For the whinny little conservatives, the sky is falling.

Never mind the fact that it is their butt boys(Phil Gramm, George Bush, Wall Street bankers) who got us into this trouble in the first place.

Never mind the fact that it is their butt boys(Phil Gramm, George Bush, Wall Street bankers) who got us into this trouble in the first place.

You REALLY think everything is so simple ... must be a reflection of your mind.

The $519 TRILLION DOLLAR derivatives bubble is what destroyed the economy.

Not the 6% of mortgages that are in foreclosure.

Do a little reading....

Derivatives are the new ticking time bomb - MarketWatch

same fucking thing they did to the car industry but the idiot Democrats want more government.. idiots

Willow,

Is there a reason that you must express yourself in such a vulgar way? Can you not simply post a comment without using foul, abusive, and profane language? I don't like it and I must remind you that youngsters visit this site.

Please clean up your act.

The stupid shit you say is enough to make a preacher cuss.......

Sanjay Gupta says he is no longer in the running to be the nation's next surgeon general, CNN reported today, as President Obama brought health care to center stage.

He probably realized that he would not be considered as he'd paid all of his taxes.

Our policy is pretty good right now.

We have an intelligent, engaged president who is trying to solve the greatest problems America has faced in 70 years.

And most of the solutions to our problems are progressive.

A single payer healthcare system will help our businesses including the car industry compete better worldwide. A switch to green energy will reduce our dependence on foreign oil, which is our greatest national security threat. A reduction in wasteful military spending and an increase in taxes on the wealthy will reduce our budget deficit. We are moving in the right direction at last. Thank God.

President Obama's policy is good? That's why Wall Street is panicking after Congress passed the so-called "stimulus bill" to save the economy. The markets crashing because obviously these economic policies are "pretty good".

What does it feel like? I've never lived in my own fantasies before and I am curious.

The sky is falling for conservatives? Which is why Pres. Obama is the one running around like a chicken with his head cut off because of this "crisis" we are in. That's why we have to do anything even if it makes things worse. Because Democrats dont think the world is falling apart.

It was government interference that started the problem. And more of the same is going to make it work.

Sanjay Gupta isnt going to be the Surgeon general because the government has discovered that he isnt a Medical Doctor. Sanjay is from India and it is a known fact that doctors in that country are not qualified to practice medicine in the west.

Yakon is just another ... zombie. Um ... the Surgeon General is rarely a medical doctor ... and Indian doctors are actually making far more advances in medicine than anyone in America (look up knee replacement for the best one). So ... your argument falls flat ... again ... Yakon.

Much less a health care system.
The government once owned the Mustang Ranch in Patrick, Nevada.
They took it from Joe Conforte for back taxes.
They had to sell it off after they closed it because they lost money.
The government couldn't make money running whores and selling whiskey.
What makes you think they can run your health care?

Sanjay Gupta isnt going to be the Surgeon general because the government has discovered that he isnt a Medical Doctor. Sanjay is from India and it is a known fact that doctors in that country are not qualified to practice medicine in the west.

Wrong......very wrong
My girlfriends breast cancer oncologist is one Dr. Dharmen Patel in Greeneville,TN. He is one of the best in the country.

Way wrong.........

Wrong......very wrong
My girlfriends breast cancer oncologist is one Dr. Dharmen Patel in Greeneville,TN. He is one of the best in the country.

Way wrong.........

Agree. I don't like Obama, but that type of racist crap needs to be halted from the get go. My best to your girlfriend!

Sanjay Gupta

Born: Novi, Michigan
Medical Degree: University of Michigan Medical School
Residency training in neurosurgery: University of Michigan Health System

Wrong......very wrong

Way wrong.........

Agree. I don't like Obama, but that type of racist crap needs to be halted from the get go. My best to your girlfriend!

Annie. Thanks, Have you read any of my blog? It's the link in my sig. I don't like Obama either. I originally voted for and was an original petition signer for Fred Thompson.

Do a little reading....

That derivitaves bubble was created by people trying to slough off the bad debt created by the Community Reinvestment Act that required banks to loan money to people that couldn't pay it back. They created the derivitaves in order to sell off the weight of bad debt mandated by that act. Then they said "hey what the f*ck, we're screwed anyway, so lets just sell the hell out of these puppies." POP there's your bubble.

Do a little reading....

Derivatives are the new ticking time bomb - MarketWatch

derivatives bubble. That was Clinton's excuse. And you wonder why we call you monica.

Forum List

Back