A small trip to the grocery...a large aggravation.

Actually you have a pathological compulsion to have the last word. Which is amusing to watch

Good to know that you know your to stupid to move on.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing funnier than seeing someone calling someone else stupid or dumb or an idiot with a post that contains spelling and or grammar errors.

I have never claimed to be a perfect speller. So ..ouch really ouch that hurt :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As i told you before, that is what editors are for.

And the only time I care about errors is when someone calls someone else stupid.

You REALLY are incapable of admitting that you are wrong aren't you? Just can't do it.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing funnier than seeing someone calling someone else stupid or dumb or an idiot with a post that contains spelling and or grammar errors.

I have never claimed to be a perfect speller. So ..ouch really ouch that hurt :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the only time I care about errors is when someone calls someone else stupid.

You REALLY are incapable of admitting that you are wrong aren't you? Just can't do it.

When i am wrong, yes i admit it readily. I am not wrong about you however.

We're not talking about me demento. We are talking about the thread and specifically here

1. Food stamps
2. Shots to get into school

Both of which you have been told my numerous posters that you are wrong, but you stomp your feet and insist everyone else is wrong and you are right.

You truly are mental.

We're not talking about me demento. We are talking about the thread and specifically here

1. Food stamps

Both of which you have been told my numerous posters that you are wrong, but you stomp your feet and insist everyone else is wrong and you are right.

You truly are mental.

You do love listing to yourself talk dont you?

1. food stamps = opinion. MY opinion of how they should be. There is no right or wrong. A concept you STILL don't get or understand.

2. YOU said ALL kids have shots to attend school. YOU are wrong. HUGE FAIL!

1. Food stamps

You truly are mental.

1. food stamps = opinion. MY opinion of how they should be. There is no right or wrong. A concept you STILL don't get or understand.

1. An opinion that some don't get say in how taxes are spent is WRONG. PERIOD. You fail.

2. The regulations CLEARLY say that all children are required to have their vaccinations BUT occasionally an exemption can be granted. That doesn't mean that all children aren't required. It merely means that occasionally an exemption is granted.

Just say "Okay I am wrong" and move on. Sheesh.

1. Food stamps

You truly are mental.

1. An opinion that some don't get say in how taxes are spent is WRONG. PERIOD. You fail.

2. The regulations CLEARLY say that all children are required to have their vaccinations BUT occasionally an exemption can be granted. That doesn't mean that all children aren't required. It merely means that occasionally an exemption is granted.

Just say "Okay I am wrong" and move on. Sheesh.

And you say you are a constituition man? Thats truly funny.

I can say any damn thing i want AND have an opinion on ever single thing this government does. Or have you conveniently forgotten that FACT. Sorry conjob you are even a bigger FAIL then i once thought.

And what part of what I said didn't you understand, and are now saying i am wrong? What part of you don't have to have shots to enter school did you not get? YOU said ALL kids had to have them.

Your children don't need to have shots to get into school now. Most do but small percentage don't have immunizations.

YOUR idiot bull dog I AM NOT WRONG BUT RIGHT GOD DAMN IT answer was this

EVERY state requires vaccination for some things before your child may enter school. In Cali the list includes.

DTaP
Hep A
Hep B
Hib
MMR
Polo
Vericella

Here you go for a link

California Vaccine and Immunization Requirements

Please feel free to take your own advice and say you were wrong.

Forum List

Back