a simple word of caution...concerning meth

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i am sure none of the usmb posters use meth or crack or crank or whatever....

apparently he got hold of bad meth last weekend.....all his vital organs...liver, kidneys that stuff you really need....shut down on sunday....they buried him wednesday....he was 40 yrs old.

think about it...

i am sure none of the usmb posters use meth or crack or crank or whatever....

apparently he got hold of bad meth last weekend.....all his vital organs...liver, kidneys that stuff you really need....shut down on sunday....they buried him wednesday....he was 40 yrs old.

think about it...

Brings back memories of bad moonshine.

i was sorry to hear it....a young man....dead..can happen to anyone engaging in illegal drug use...i may like my smoke but that is it*...hell i dont even approve of booze

*aging makes use of downs (my favs) more dangerous....so i picked a good time and gave up the other stuff...i do miss my percadans and opium...everyone should do opium once

The mortal coil is stalking us all, it will wrap around us all.

But why help it out?

I am asking myself this too.

Last edited:
honey it had nothing to do with morals....it had everything to do with breathing...as you age...downs can cause y ou to stop breathing a lot easier than it could before...i dont wanna live forever but i do want to live for a while....

Here's what happens to tweakers, long-term:

14xf820.jpg

nb5cad.jpg

155jkow.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone here watch "Breaking Bad" Disturbing for sure

The guy who makes the blue stuff has lung cancer, is a high school science teacher and becomes alright with helping people destroy themselves

Meth is an awful thing

i was sorry to hear it....a young man....dead..can happen to anyone engaging in illegal drug use...i may like my smoke but that is it*...hell i dont even approve of booze

*aging makes use of downs (my favs) more dangerous....so i picked a good time and gave up the other stuff...i do miss my percadans and opium...everyone should do opium once

Yes, opium is a great buzz. Was one of my favorites, but hard to find.

I think smoke should be legal bones. I don't do it myself. I don't smoke anything period, and I cut back on the drinking to just an occasional lite beer. However, I went to the VA today and they've moved on to the next level of trying to do something about my chronic pain, so they put on 15MG SA TAB of MORPHINE. I haven't taken one yet. Was waiting until tomorrow morning to start so I can see what it does to me. Supposed to be a slow release. Doc said it might make me drowsy. I'm just hoping it does something for the constant pain, and if it gives me a little buzz, well that's just a little extra perk... :D

the smoke is nice. I virtually never drink as well.
I have all the opiates I want. Not as fun when you have to have them for valid reasons though.

I think smoke should be legal bones. I don't do it myself. I don't smoke anything period, and I cut back on the drinking to just an occasional lite beer. However, I went to the VA today and they've moved on to the next level of trying to do something about my chronic pain, so they put on 15MG SA TAB of MORPHINE. I haven't taken one yet. Was waiting until tomorrow morning to start so I can see what it does to me. Supposed to be a slow release. Doc said it might make me drowsy. I'm just hoping it does something for the constant pain, and if it gives me a little buzz, well that's just a little extra perk... :D

you have morphine......

do you want to be my new bff?

serioulsy....when you are getting that stuff legally you are in a world of hurt.....sorry for the pain....and do be careful....morphine is so nice....you can kinda get use to it..and really like it...

yes, xox, i knew him. he was a regular at the beer store...pack of smokes, malboros and a 6 pack of bud light....2 or 3 times a day....he was the youngest of the kids....his father has now outlived his child..a terrible trick of nature...is there no quaility control on meth?

many lives ago when we did coke...we could test it...a melt test or simply a bit of it in a tall glass of clorox...dont ask me why but the chemicals all react differently...but we could tell within a few percentages how much was coke and how much was cut...why you ask....well you want your nose people to be happy and your needle people not to be turning blue...delicate balance in the making

you have morphine......

do you want to be my new bff?

serioulsy....when you are getting that stuff legally you are in a world of hurt.....sorry for the pain....and do be careful....morphine is so nice....you can kinda get use to it..and really like it...

So I took one this morning about 8:30. It's 10:50 here and I feel pretty good. A slight buzz but nothing big. It's a slow release pill. Only supposed to take one every twelve hours. It is however, doing a good job of relieving the pain. Best I've felt in years probably. I'm going to go out and wrench on my truck... :lol:

This is what I got...

4448198002_ec822e7b4d_o.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back