A Simple Truth

"Simple truth"?

I have to admit that I do see the vomit offered forth by an extremely simple mind, but I am still waiting for the truth.

From the Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 page 185. About 90% of the migrants to Palestine were Jews from 1920 to 1946

View attachment 73375

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

The number of illegal Arab immigrants was insignificant.

"59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant."

A Survey of Palestine Vol 1, page 212, para. 59

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

Once again the off topic link to arab data based on lies

The facts:

"UNITED
NATIONS
A

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947
OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

SUPPLEMENT No. 11

UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

b)IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year. The flow has not been regular, however, being fairly high in 1924 to 1926, falling in the next few years (there was a net emigration in 1927) and rising to even higher levels between 1933 and 1936 as a result of the Nazi persecution in Europe. Between the census year of 1931 and the year 1936, the proportion of Jews to the total population rose from 18 per cent to nearly 30 per cent.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths.

A/364 of 3 September 1947

Not according to Churchills white paper that said the arab muslims had illegally migrated to Palestine.

Or is that section hasbara in your eyes ?

Well then, the population figures don't lie.

Unless they differ to yours and so no matter the source then they do. Even using your own source that shows a difference you claim is hasbara lies you are that tied up with your JEW HATRED

Forum List

Back