A simple Republican way to create 20 million jobs

Hey conservatives, Do you agree with the op?

I cant speak for others. But I dont. A few things might be workable. But his partisan viewpoint and the fact that he is pulling numbers out of his butt and the fact that he pretends only one party is the problem makes much of what he says useless in reality.

I am not in favor for much of that list either.

For instance, I don't believe we should illegalize unions. ?

why not, they drove about 20 million jobs off shore???????

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

sums up my position on that. Just because you dont like unions and because they can be counterproductive doesnt mean you have the right to prohibit them from meeting and organizing.

sums up my position on that. Just because you dont like unions and because they can be counterproductive doesnt mean you have the right to prohibit them from meeting and organizing.

1) meeting is one thing but the Wagner Act is another. It forces owners to recognize, bargain, and not fire. Thats the 3rd time Ive had to remind you.

2) unions were illegal before the communist inspired New Deal

3) do you want to prohibit them again after they have driven 50 million jobs off shore?? 60 million??

4) the fact that you assume they have a right to exist is perfect testimony to your brainwashing. The liberals did a thorough job on you!!

Last edited:
Until the middle class recovers there is NO WAY to create 20 million jobs paying over $50,000 which is a relatively low wage today. This cannot be argued either except by ANYONE who is a millionaire or better.

Typical Facist Pig RINO attitude = don't pay good wages to hard working americans whether they be republicans or democrats.

Paying workers less money will not boost the economy nor will it create jobs....

1) who said anything about paying them less??????? Please reread for comprehension

Yes, because the mere existence of a minimum wage causes a loss in jobs. The only effect on the economy and business practices that will result in abolishing the minimum wage will be an improvement in morale that will spur businesses to hire more people, and continue to pay them at or above the previous minimum wage.

You're a fucking idiot.

Actually it does cause a loss of jobs if you increase the minimum wage. Because when you artificially inflate the costs of labor, you have have less money to hire other people with.

It hurts teens the most.

I dont consider $10 as a job. If I were hired for that, I'd put er on coast. I owe nothing for that wage. Just showing up.

I would LOVE to hear where your job estimates come from.

lotto-drawingsmachine.jpg

More importantly, would the list generate millions and millions of new jobs?

Loving to hearing about where the estimates came from is just an idiotic way to change the subject.

Don't know. You havent provided any evidence to suggest that they would generate millions so how would anyone know?

Some would increase job growth to be sure. But the numbers have nothing backed up.

1) Make unions illegal ( 10 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

And how on earth do you intend to make unions illegal when we have a Constitutionally guarenteed right to assemble and associate with whomever we please? PLease tell me.

assemble and associate all you want. Repeal the Wagner Act!!! The Wagner Act forces owners to recognize, bargain with, and not fire union strikers. Shall I assume the rest of your post is perfectly liberal and goofy too ???

As mentioned before, Repealing the Wagner act will not make unions illegal.

Your MessiahRushie

Another lie and another 10,000 bet you won't take. Adam Smith liked free trade long before Rush was born.

just admitted he wants to do away with unions so
America can compete with the ChiComs 12 hour $17US per day slave labor.

utterly perfectly dumb and liberal !!!compete does not mean at the same wage. We have 120 million jobs here that compete rather well despite far higher wages as does Europe. America has always had a high standard of living and a high wage but this not mean we had no jobs. Some countries always have higher wages but this doe not mean they lose jobs and go bankrupt.

Liberal unions, liberal illegals, and liberal taxes have hurt us not the saintly Chinese who provide us with so many low priced goods that raise our standard of living. Also, balance the budget and 100% of the dollars that go to China and Japan will have to come back to buy our goods and instantly end the recession!!!!

Liberals are always 100% ignorant of economics. They simply lack the IQ to understand it!
Actually, free trade, which is based on the Law of Comparative Advantage, was the concept of David Ricardo. CON$ervative know-it-alls are 100% ignorant of economics. Smith supported laissez-faire which CON$ stupidly call free trade, but Smith supported tariffs which is anything but free trade.

Smith also supported the PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX!!! He also warned of the collusive nature of business interests, which may form cabals or monopolies, fixing the highest price which can be squeezed out of the buyers. Smith also warned that a true laissez-faire economy would quickly become a conspiracy of businesses and industry against consumers, with the former scheming to influence politics and legislation.

Your MessiahRushie does not want unions eliminated so the union members can earn higher wages, :asshole:, so obviously he wants the same or LOWER wages for Americans to compete against the ChiCom's coolie wages. And America has only had high wages and a high standard of living for wage earners only after the unions won their victories at the cost of many union supporters' lives.
Since you have avoided this post, that means you lost another $10,000 by default, which brings your total losses to $40,000.
Pay up welsher!

As mentioned before, Repealing the Wagner act will not make unions illegal.

obviously repeal would in effect make them illegal since owners could ignore them and fire them. See why we are 100% positive liberalism is the absence of intelligence?

Forum List

Back