A simple question

Pitin or Kim could have secretly recorded their meetings with Trump. Trump has no recordings. They could alter their recordings to make it sound as if Trump agreed to something he did not, damaging our relations with allies. And Trump could not refute their propaganda.
So you are saying that the United States Government, compared to Russia and north Korea, are f*ing idiots?

So YOU KNOW what the other foreign nations could / would do and not do, what our own government can and can not do, what technology and procedures we have in place? Really?

Do you know, for example, that 'we' have a device that can detect electronics being brought into a room?

Your comment makes it sound like the entire US govt is run by the Keystone Kops and has always been. good grief - you are trying to sound smart but you are coming across as an idiot.

Pitin or Kim could have secretly recorded their meetings with Trump. Trump has no recordings. They could alter their recordings to make it sound as if Trump agreed to something he did not, damaging our relations with allies. And Trump could not refute their propaganda.

Little James Bondish there King...
Anything can happen once someone lacking experience is,learning on the job. And when that job is President,of the United States, the stakes go through the roof.

Certainly you're not so confident in the ethics of the Kremlin to dismiss my nightmare scenario as improbable.
funny, you know they were at a neutral site right? are you really that imaginative? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So you are saying that the United States Government, compared to Russia and north Korea, are f*ing idiots?

So YOU KNOW what the other foreign nations could / would do and not do, what our own government can and can not do, what technology and procedures we have in place? Really?

Do you know, for example, that 'we' have a device that can detect electronics being brought into a room?

Your comment makes it sound like the entire US govt is run by the Keystone Kops and has always been. good grief - you are trying to sound smart but you are coming across as an idiot.
You have more confidence in our intelligence community than the president has.

Why no advisors? Why no notetakers?

to the Trump supporters, if you're willing and eager to have Trump sit down with dictators like Kim and Putin without note takers or any other record of their meetings, why are you reluctant to have Trump sit down with note takers and recordings of a closed door meeting with Special Counsel Robert Mueller?
I don’t know.
Why is it you don’t give a shit when he meets with Chinese and Arabs.
Why no record of his meetings? Where are his advisers? His stenographers?

And if meeting with Authoritarians is no big deal for Trump,supporters, why the reluctant meet with an American lawyer?

Party/personality over nation?
Trump is an authoritarian who is comfortable with other authoritarians; with an American representing the rule of law, not so much.

He has no reason to appear............Charge him or STFU
He could clear the whole situation up by meeting with Mueller. He is the subject of the investigation, so, yeah he has a reason to appear.
no he wouldn't. there is no fking way. first off what you're suggesting is only questions from mueller not vice versa. so that is called bias. And there is no precedence for what you suggest. If you wish mueller and trump go out for drinks, that's an entirely different ask. but you have no precedence to your initial ask.
What makes you think that Mueller would lecture Trump? Why do you think Trump would say nothing, or be allowed to say nothing? Do you understand how investigations work?
what else would it be for exactly? explain your thought here?
To obtain facts. If Trump is incapable of delivering facts, if his testimony would endanger his presidency, can we draw an equivalence with meeting dictators?

Prior to posting this thread, OP was heard to say: "Man, that's some good shiet, I'm fucked up!"

He has no reason to appear............Charge him or STFU
He could clear the whole situation up by meeting with Mueller. He is the subject of the investigation, so, yeah he has a reason to appear.
no he wouldn't. there is no fking way. first off what you're suggesting is only questions from mueller not vice versa. so that is called bias. And there is no precedence for what you suggest. If you wish mueller and trump go out for drinks, that's an entirely different ask. but you have no precedence to your initial ask.
What makes you think that Mueller would lecture Trump? Why do you think Trump would say nothing, or be allowed to say nothing? Do you understand how investigations work?
I understand that no one has to testify against themselves in this country.

I also understand that it is a perjury trap.

I also understand that it would be the first and a possible SCOTUS battle.

I also understand that Trump has executive priviedge.
So you understand the dangers for Trump by testifying. Are there no dangers in him meeting dictators without advisers and recordkeepers?
I understand a Framed investigation for political reasons and those doing so covering their own asses for abusing their power.

They are trying to save their collective asses.

what else would it be for exactly? explain your thought here?
To obtain facts. If Trump is incapable of delivering facts, if his testimony would endanger his presidency, can we draw an equivalence with meeting dictators?

Prior to posting this thread, OP was heard to say: "Man, that's some good shiet, I'm fucked up!"
That is not an argument.

Have you ever seen a president stand on foreign soil and take sides with an adversary over his own government?
There has never before been an instance where it has been proven that a previous Presidential administration - to include his Intel Agencies, DOJ, CIA, and FBI - conspired together to attempt to alter a US election, to deny the current President from being elected, and proving to have vowed to effect a political coup if necessary should that President win.....until now.

The NIA, CIA, DOJ, and FBI completely DESTROYED THEIR OWN CREDIBILITY.

WHAT Trump said was not the problem. The problem was that he chose to say it next to one of our enemies, the one Obama/Hillary were proven to have aided and who successfully ran a counter-intelligence op in the US that began in 2014.

So you understand the dangers for Trump by testifying. Are there no dangers in him meeting dictators without advisers and recordkeepers?
I understand a Framed investigation for political reasons and those doing so covering their own asses for abusing their power.

How many indictments have been served? Ho many guilty pleas have been issued. And Manafort's trial starts next week.

How many indictments have been served? Ho many guilty pleas have been issued. And Manafort's trial starts next week.
How many top dog agents have been fired. Left in shame......and hit hard by the IG.

How do you like the entire FBI having to do training because of a couple of liberal assholes......

How many of those have ANYTHING to do with 'Illegal Russian Collusion' involving President Trump?

ZERO

No evidence
No crime
...going on 3 years...

....as opposed to all of the evidence exposing liberal crimes.

How many of those have ANYTHING to do with 'Illegal Russian Collusion' involving President Trump?

ZERO

No evidence
No crime
...going on 3 years...

....as opposed to all of the evidence exposing liberal crimes.
I have to tell you, I have zero confidence in our intelligence agencies have intelligence because we know some Pakistani fk, foreigner, knowingly had his hands on classified material from democrats in the DNC and senate and has never been indicted? why is that?

oh, and his family too

Forum List

Back