A simple question...

did i just have an LSD flashback.....
Probably NOT!!!

LSD would have distracted you from that ol' "conservative", time-honored preference for....

....and, you just ain't "there".......obviously.

:eusa_hand:

ok ....would someone who doesnt get headaches by reading this guys post tell me in black and white what he just posted....:eusa_eh:

I doubt even he has any idea.

Probably NOT!!!

LSD would have distracted you from that ol' "conservative", time-honored preference for....

....and, you just ain't "there".......obviously.

:eusa_hand:

ok ....would someone who doesnt get headaches by reading this guys post tell me in black and white what he just posted....:eusa_eh:

I doubt even he has any idea.

I used to try wading through his nonsense. Now, when I see his multi-colored, centered-font, large type style posts, I immediately skim right by them. Shemale has nothing intelligent or even humorous to offer.

What is the GOP plan for creating jobs, exactly? I have never met anyone, or heard/read any commentator or politician, who can explain this.
This doesn't bode well for denying Obama a second term.

Right wingers have listened to their leadership's BS so long, they actually believe it's "rich people" who make jobs. If you cut corporate taxes and taxes for "rich people", they will make jobs.

Hilarious.

Only two things "make jobs" in a capitalistic society.

1. The concept of supply and demand.

2. creating an infrastructure that attracts companies to create supply that meets demand.

That's it.

Right wingers dance with glee at the suffering of the middle class who they don't feel part of. I don't know why. It seems the right wing feels they are "millionaires currently without funds". Go figure.

Yes it is Congress's job.
economic recovery is what is most vital. Cutting the deficit comes second. The recovery is very real, with unemployment now at 8.8, but it is fragile. Cutting discretionary spending and scoring cheap political points against unions would do nothing in the long run but destroy the recovery. Where is the logic in depriving people of their productivity, by destroying education and infrastructure? Also, where is the logic in countering the deficit without raising taxes? If I am in debt x number of dollars, how is not making any money going to help me?

So you want congress to create jobs when government doesn't produce any economic value and to pay for it with tax increases that remove money from the pockets of people who do produce economic value.

God help us...

Yes it is Congress's job.
economic recovery is what is most vital. Cutting the deficit comes second. The recovery is very real, with unemployment now at 8.8, but it is fragile. Cutting discretionary spending and scoring cheap political points against unions would do nothing in the long run but destroy the recovery. Where is the logic in depriving people of their productivity, by destroying education and infrastructure? Also, where is the logic in countering the deficit without raising taxes? If I am in debt x number of dollars, how is not making any money going to help me?

So you want congress to create jobs when government doesn't produce any economic value and to pay for it with tax increases that remove money from the pockets of people who do produce economic value.

God help us...

OMG exactly... I think some of my beloved fundies call this circular reasoning. *looking for hearts and doves emoticons*

Right wingers have listened to their leadership's BS so long, they actually believe it's "rich people" who make jobs. If you cut corporate taxes and taxes for "rich people", they will make jobs

Actually that's not listening to Republican leadership, that's listening to economists

What is the GOP plan for creating jobs, exactly? I have never met anyone, or heard/read any commentator or politician, who can explain this.
This doesn't bode well for denying Obama a second term.

Right wingers have listened to their leadership's BS so long, they actually believe it's "rich people" who make jobs. If you cut corporate taxes and taxes for "rich people", they will make jobs.

Hilarious.

Only two things "make jobs" in a capitalistic society.

1. The concept of supply and demand.

2. creating an infrastructure that attracts companies to create supply that meets demand.

That's it.

Right wingers dance with glee at the suffering of the middle class who they don't feel part of. I don't know why. It seems the right wing feels they are "millionaires currently without funds". Go figure.

rdunce could not possibly get any more reliant on baseless and rather moronic and cartoonish stereotypes.

What "makes jobs" is entrepreneurs. Plain and simple. The government does not "make jobs" any more than it can correctly or honestly be said to create wealth. It doesn't.

The law of supply and demand is certainly PART of what entrepreneurs rely upon, but it is far from the be all and end all. It is a required condition, but not the sole condition.

When government, through its policies, imposes too much cost (generally in the form of burdensome taxation and regulations), then entrepreneurs (unless they can overcome those negatives or unless they are fools) will simply choose to go elsewhere.

The capitalists who DO actually help to create wealth do not call upon government to create an infrastructure. Societies require infrastructure and businesses are part of society. Infrastructure can be facilitated by governmental policies, but only morons like rdunce think that governments "create" infrastructure.

And even in his imbecile mind, rdunce has to be either an abject liar or even dumber than he comes across to believe that anybody dances with joy at anybody's suffering. As I say, he has a cartoonish stereotype view of the world -- and it is disconnected from reality or common sense. rdunce is a fucking joke.

Forum List

Back