A simple question to Muslims

Do you condemn Hamas and Hezbola?

• Total voters
why should muslims condemn two democratically elected organizations, especially since the US government was such a strong proponent of the elections?
True, our ZOG government was all excited about having democratic elections in Gaza and Lebanon.

But when the people voted in Hamas and Hezbollah.

The U.S. and Israel said they were terrorist organizations and refused to deal with them.

Yes, they suffered from moderate Muslim syndrom and were disappointed when they found out that there was no such thing.

We all have to remember that we are dealing with a CULT. Therefore, study the mind set of people in cults and you will have a better understanding of how muslims think. No reason or evidence is needed in a cult. It all comes down to circular thinking.

Last edited:
why should muslims condemn two democratically elected organizations, especially since the US government was such a strong proponent of the elections?

Maybe they should condemn them for the same reason some Americans condemn our democratically elected government for invading Iraq, because they do things that are wrong.

Oh yeah, Hamas and Hezbollah are "freedom fighters". For sure. I'm glad all those kids who throw rocks and get run over for the cause of Allah and all those young men and women who commit suicide and murder innocents in the name of Allah enjoy their freedom that they're fighting for. I would never lay my life or my children's on the line for such a fucked up religion.

Homeland Security can't deport anybody for verbally supporting "terrorist" organizations. :lol:

By your response, they are a terrorist organization and yet you state the question is too vague. By your own definition, the question should have been, do Muslims support the terrorists organizations that are filled with Muslims?

Hamas and Hezbollah are freedom fighters.

Hezbollah is funded by Iran, and conducts attacks that support Iranian policy in the area. Who, exactly, are they trying to get free of?

They are trying to free the land their brethren were forced off of in Palestine from zionist terrorists who stole it with a little help from their white friends in Britain and the US, among others. So what if Iran is helping them, isn't the US (among others like Canada and Britain) helping the jews? Or are Palestinians not allowed help but the snake people are?

Hamas and Hezbollah are freedom fighters.

Hezbollah is funded by Iran, and conducts attacks that support Iranian policy in the area. Who, exactly, are they trying to get free of?

They are trying to free the land their brethren were forced off of in Palestine from zionist terrorists who stole it with a little help from their white friends in Britain and the US, among others. So what if Iran is helping them, isn't the US (among others like Canada and Britain) helping the jews? Or are Palestinians not allowed help but the snake people are?

Iran has plenty of room, why not offer them a place to live?

Forum List

Back