a simple question of ethics & trust

the devil is always in the details...he would get rid of the supervisor who told me...i think what upsets me most is....i let people yank me into going against my gut feelings....i always get fucked when i do that...
What do your gut feelings tell you?

Sometimes it is better to hold information for awhile.

If you like the supervisor, you don't trust the main guy, I'd say keep the info in your tool chest for another day.

The trouble with bottling it up is that you may blow at the wrong time and end up looking like a vindictive cow.Get it of your chest as quickly as possible.At least let the liar know you know, but be absolutely sure your information is correct.

Bones, you don't want to get your immediate boss fired for your own self satisfaction of being right, DO YOU?

you don't want to get yourself fired. DO YOU?

IN THIS ECONOMY?????

zip your lips, and swallow it....UNTIL another time.

Does this LIE of the main boss hurt the company somehow? Is it something criminal or something the owners of the company would not appreciate or would the company be HARMED by this lie he told you that is eating at your gut?

Care

Really depends on the nature of the lie you were told, doesn't it?

Some lies are harmless, some even beneficial.

So the question of what is appropriate really depends on the nature of the lie -- its purpose and its outcomes

Did this lie hurt you or the business personally?

If so, how much?

Did your "boss" benefit from it personally? What was his motivation for lying in the first place?

I don't think any of us has enough information to comment on this event.

Forum List

Back