A Simple Question About Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

7 Big Lies Conservatives Want You To Believe About Martin Luther King, Jr.

I got one question to ask on the day we celebrate the life and lessons of Dr. Martin Luther King - (or as the Democrats call him, Martin Luther Coon) -- and that question is -- what prominent conservatives were marching along side of King down in places like Selma, Birmingham, Jackson?? Notice, I didn't ask what prominent "republicans" were marching along side of King, I asked what prominent "conservatives" were marching along side of him....and whenever you break it down along ideological lines instead of party lines -- the closet racists of today get triggered.....

"When you look at American history from a straight progressive versus conservative viewpoint, there have not been too many universally agreed upon conservative victories. Primarily because conservatives are conservatives and want things to stay the same. And things have changed. When women wanted the vote, obviously, the people not wanting that to change would have been considered conservative. Those who wanted to keep Jim Crow would have been conservatives. Many of those who would have been considered heroes to the conservatives at the time would seem super backwards to almost anyone today. No one is going around wearing a Joseph McCarthy t-shirt, and cool kids on campus are not sitting around reading “The Bell Curve.”

Since this question is so hard for today's conservatives to answer -- they resort to just flat out making shit up -- and hoping if they just keep repeating the lie enough, it will be truth -- pay no attention to what MLK said himself, they tell you...Popular lies like "King was a Republican, believe me...his niece even said it...and we pay her a lot of money to keep telling us that!!"....Here is what King said about the 1964 Republican convention...."The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” [Barry Goldwater] at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade."

History and facts are a troublesome thing for those who seek to try to invent their own...and when those people really get triggered -- they finally let it slip out that "King cheated on his wives, he is a rapist!!" -- "King was paid to say those radical things by the Commies!!" -- funny, weren't you just claiming he was a conservative Republican??

Let's also remember what your former God, St. Reagan (replaced by your new God, Trump) said immediately after the assassination of MLK....he basically said he was a radical lawbreaker and he had it coming....Even when he had to change positions and sign MLK day as a federal holiday -- he wrote an apology letter to a member of the racist John Birch society (Meldrim Thomson, Jr) to explain to him that he was only using the MLK day as political pretext to silence the mounting criticism of his positions on civil rights.

So....I'll simply ask....can you name me the prominent republican conservatives who were along side of King, putting his or her life on the line for civil rights? People who died for what they believed in, people like Viola Luizzo, Andrew Goodman, William Lewis Moore, Jonathan Daniels -- by the way, all of those people I just named were white.....the ones who were attacked as being "liberal trouble makers" and "N-word lovers" -- they damn sure were not murdered for being "prominent conservatives"

What prominent white democrats marched with MLK?

What Southern White Republicans marched with Dr. King?

What Southern White Democrats march? Did Clinton, Carter, Maddox, Gore? Most of MLK's activities were in the southland. And there were very few southern white Republicans at the time of MLK's passing.

Sanders was never there.

I got one question to ask on the day we celebrate the life and lessons of Dr. Martin Luther King - (or as the Democrats call him, Martin Luther Coon) -- and that question is -- what prominent conservatives were marching along side of King down in places like Selma, Birmingham, Jackson?? Notice, I didn't ask what prominent "republicans" were marching along side of King, I asked what prominent "conservatives" were marching along side of him....and whenever you break it down along ideological lines instead of party lines -- the closet racists of today get triggered.....

"When you look at American history from a straight progressive versus conservative viewpoint, there have not been too many universally agreed upon conservative victories. Primarily because conservatives are conservatives and want things to stay the same. And things have changed. When women wanted the vote, obviously, the people not wanting that to change would have been considered conservative. Those who wanted to keep Jim Crow would have been conservatives. Many of those who would have been considered heroes to the conservatives at the time would seem super backwards to almost anyone today. No one is going around wearing a Joseph McCarthy t-shirt, and cool kids on campus are not sitting around reading “The Bell Curve.”

Since this question is so hard for today's conservatives to answer -- they resort to just flat out making shit up -- and hoping if they just keep repeating the lie enough, it will be truth -- pay no attention to what MLK said himself, they tell you...Popular lies like "King was a Republican, believe me...his niece even said it...and we pay her a lot of money to keep telling us that!!"....Here is what King said about the 1964 Republican convention...."The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” [Barry Goldwater] at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade."

History and facts are a troublesome thing for those who seek to try to invent their own...and when those people really get triggered -- they finally let it slip out that "King cheated on his wives, he is a rapist!!" -- "King was paid to say those radical things by the Commies!!" -- funny, weren't you just claiming he was a conservative Republican??

Let's also remember what your former God, St. Reagan (replaced by your new God, Trump) said immediately after the assassination of MLK....he basically said he was a radical lawbreaker and he had it coming....Even when he had to change positions and sign MLK day as a federal holiday -- he wrote an apology letter to a member of the racist John Birch society (Meldrim Thomson, Jr) to explain to him that he was only using the MLK day as political pretext to silence the mounting criticism of his positions on civil rights.

So....I'll simply ask....can you name me the prominent republican conservatives who were along side of King, putting his or her life on the line for civil rights? People who died for what they believed in, people like Viola Luizzo, Andrew Goodman, William Lewis Moore, Jonathan Daniels -- by the way, all of those people I just named were white.....the ones who were attacked as being "liberal trouble makers" and "N-word lovers" -- they damn sure were not murdered for being "prominent conservatives"

What Southern White Democrats march? Did Clinton, Carter, Maddox, Gore? Most of MLK's activities were in the southland. And there were very few southern white Republicans at the time of MLK's passing.
Still waiting for you to tell me what prominent conservative was there marching along side of King....I have already given you plenty of liberals who was there......why is it so hard for you to answer the question??

Still waiting for you to tell me what prominent conservative was there marching along side of King....I have already given you plenty of liberals who was there......why is it so hard for you to answer the question??
They ALL had conservative values. They were religious men with traditional family values, and they believed in getting ahead with hard work. They didn't want handouts; they just wanted a meritocracy based system. They had far more in common with the right today than the left.

Oh, and let's be completely honest... they hated gays, and they sure as fuck wouldn't be happy about all the Trans stuff, pronouns, etc. They would hate you lefties.

Last edited:

Black people were better off before MLK. This isn't opinion or ideology... it's just statistical fact. After the ridiculous civil rights movement.....

Blacks are getting killed year over year, is drastically higher rates than before MLK.
Blacks are more marginalized today by their own actions, in massively higher rates than before MLK.
Blacks were more prominent in government before MLK, than after MLK. Now this has changed in recent years, obviously. But statistically MLK set black people back about 30 years in government.
Black poverty was worse after MLK, and only recently has achieved an actual decline compared to 1963 levels.
Black drug use and abuse, drastically increased after MLK, compared to before MLK.
Black families, broken homes, children born out of wedlock... all drastically worse after MLK, than before.

By any, and all measures of real standards of living, and real standing in society, MLK severely damaged the Black people of this country.

So why would any conservative want to stand with someone who damaged the people he represented?

That's the real question that should be asked here.
You can't answer the question either? Cool...

Maybe you can invent a time machine -- go back in time and murder MLK as a child...that way blacks can be better off.....sound like a plan??

I did answer the question. Conservatives should not, and did not, support someone who damaged the people he represented.

How about you do start another race riot, and get more and more of your fellow black people killed... who knows, maybe you can get hailed as a hero for causing more deaths.

Sanders was never there.
Still waiting for you to tell me a single conservative who was there putting their life on the line along side of King??

Why is this so hard??

Here is an example of a "liberal" putting his life on the line for the civil rights of others down south..and he was murdered by white racists for doing so....but I am sure that 'liberal agitator" had it coming....

. z-images.jpg

Black people were better off before MLK. This isn't opinion or ideology... it's just statistical fact. After the ridiculous civil rights movement.....

Blacks are getting killed year over year, is drastically higher rates than before MLK.
Blacks are more marginalized today by their own actions, in massively higher rates than before MLK.
Blacks were more prominent in government before MLK, than after MLK. Now this has changed in recent years, obviously. But statistically MLK set black people back about 30 years in government.
Black poverty was worse after MLK, and only recently has achieved an actual decline compared to 1963 levels.
Black drug use and abuse, drastically increased after MLK, compared to before MLK.
Black families, broken homes, children born out of wedlock... all drastically worse after MLK, than before.

By any, and all measures of real standards of living, and real standing in society, MLK severely damaged the Black people of this country.

So why would any conservative want to stand with someone who damaged the people he represented?

You can't answer the question either? Cool...

Maybe you can invent a time machine -- go back in time and murder MLK as a child...that way blacks can be better off.....sound like a plan??

I did answer the question. Conservatives should not, and did not, support someone who damaged the people he represented.

How about you do start another race riot, and get more and more of your fellow black people killed... who knows, maybe you can get hailed as a hero for causing more deaths.
How about you just say "im a racist" and save us all of the time of reading your triggered word babble....

They ALL had conservative values. They were religious men with traditional family values, and they believed in getting ahead with hard work. They didn't want handouts; they just wanted a meritocracy based system. They had far more in common with the right today then the left.

Oh, and let's be completely honest... they hated gays, and they sure as fuck wouldn't be happy about all the Trans stuff, pronouns, etc. They would hate you lefties.
I see you never heard of Bayard Rustin or James Baldwin...or Langston Hughes....all of them gay -- all of them with prominent roles in the civil rights movement

But of course you haven't -- because you never gave a fuck about Civil Rights...

They ALL had conservative values. They were religious men with traditional family values, and they believed in getting ahead with hard work. They didn't want handouts; they just wanted a meritocracy based system. They had far more in common with the right today then the left.

I see you never heard of Bayard Rustin or James Baldwin...or Langston Hughes....all of them gay -- all of them with prominent roles in the civil rights movement

But of course you haven't -- because you never gave a fuck about Civil Rights...
Yeah? How many of them were out of the closet at the time with MLK?

ALL OF THEM...

i really suggest you shut the fuck up....

If you really gave a fuck about the civil rights movement - you wouldn't ask these dumb ass questions

No Southern Democrats showed up, who doesn't know that. Tell me how many Southern Republicans showed up to march with Dr. King.

I don't care. The point is you can't point to one democrat. Not one. So that pretty much makes you look ignorant. See, democrats invented the Klan.

You're the fool, for the simple fact not ONE Southern Democrat or Republican marched with Dr. King.

They ALL had conservative values. They were religious men with traditional family values, and they believed in getting ahead with hard work. They didn't want handouts; they just wanted a meritocracy based system. They had far more in common with the right today than the left.

Was that meritocracy based on being white.

ALL OF THEM...

If you really gave a fuck about the civil rights movement - you wouldn't ask these dumb ass questions

Neither do you considering you post BS pictures off blogs without even reading the stupid blog.

I don't care. The point is you can't point to one democrat. Not one. So that pretty much makes you look ignorant. See, democrats invented the Klan.

You're the fool, for the simple fact not ONE Southern Democrat or Republican marched with Dr. King.

Neither did any demorat. What you posted was a lie.

ALL OF THEM...

Really, then why does he think of homosexuality as a problem that needs to be fixed by a psychiatrist?

He openly discussed homosexuality while writing an advice column for Ebony Magazine in 1958. According to a transcript released by Stanford University, an anonymous boy asked: “My problem is different from the ones most people have.

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Dr King replied: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.

“Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed.

“Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that lead to the habit.

“In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that lead to the habit.

“You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognise the problem and have a desire to solve it.

This is what Martin Luther King told a gay teen who was struggling with his sexuality in 1958

Lets talk about Ruskin. This quote sure doesnt make King look good.

"At a given point, there was so much pressure on Dr. King about my being gay and particularly because I would not deny it, that he set up a committee to explore whether it would be dangerous for me to continue working with him," Rustin says to the Blade in the interview.

...and then theres this quote from his own daughter, who is a lesbian herself. When asked if King would have supported the LGTBQ community, she said the following.

“No, he would champion the word of God,” she said. “If he would have championed gay rights today, he would have done it while he was here. There was ample opportunity for him to champion gay rights during his lifetime, and he did not do so.”

Ooh, thats the nail in the coffin. You have no argument because you dont know the facts about MLK. Youre welcome for me teaching you about Martin Luther King.

Was that meritocracy based on being white.
That wouldnt be a meritocracy, idiot. :laugh:

ALL OF THEM...

Really, then why does he think of homosexuality as a problem that needs to be fixed by a psychiatrist?

He openly discussed homosexuality while writing an advice column for Ebony Magazine in 1958. According to a transcript released by Stanford University, an anonymous boy asked: “My problem is different from the ones most people have.

“I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Dr King replied: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.

“Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed.

“Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that lead to the habit.

“In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that lead to the habit.

“You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognise the problem and have a desire to solve it.

This is what Martin Luther King told a gay teen who was struggling with his sexuality in 1958

Lets talk about Ruskin. This quote sure doesnt make King look good.

"At a given point, there was so much pressure on Dr. King about my being gay and particularly because I would not deny it, that he set up a committee to explore whether it would be dangerous for me to continue working with him," Rustin says to the Blade in the interview.

...and then theres this quote from his own daughter, who is a lesbian herself. When asked if King would have supported the LGTBQ community, she said the following.

“No, he would champion the word of God,” she said. “If he would have championed gay rights today, he would have done it while he was here. There was ample opportunity for him to champion gay rights during his lifetime, and he did not do so.”

Ooh, thats the nail in the coffin. You have no argument because you dont know the facts about MLK. Youre welcome for me teaching you about Martin Luther King.

MLK was a fundy, clearly, from his "homophobic" responses to the teenaged poofter.

But he was spot on correct, and his response puts him clearly in the conservative category.

Dr. King, like modern day conservatives also opposed Jim Crow laws. Remember it was the conservatives who broke the color barrier on the Supreme Court and brought Clarence Thomas on board in opposition to libs who voted to keep Racial Purity on the highest court.

I’m an MLK scholar – and I’ll never be able to view King in the same light

[
David Garrow, the Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer of Martin Luther King Jr., has unearthed information that may forever change King’s legacy.

In an 8,000-word article published in the British periodical Standpoint Magazine on May 30, Garrow details the contents of FBI memos he discovered after spending weeks sifting through more than 54,000 documents located on the National Archive’s website. Initially sealed by court order until 2027, the documents ended up being made available in recent months through the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992.

The most damaging memos describe King witnessing a rape in a hotel room. Instead of stopping it, handwritten notes in the file say he encouraged the attacker to continue.

King was once thought of as a saint beyond reproach. After his death, it eventually emerged that he was a womanizer.

If these FBI memos are accurate – and I have good reason to believe they are – we now have to ask the unthinkable: Was King an abuser? And what might this mean for his legacy?
/QUOTE]

I'm an MLK scholar – and I'll never be able to view King in the same light

I wonder what MLK would think about a President who reduced Black Unemployment to the lowest level in recorded history? Do you think that he approved of his peeps working, or did he want them to be dependent on Government Largesse?

Compare and contrast the Trumpster and Obama with his Obamaphone program which encouraged the people to give away their birthright as Americans for a few hundred free minutes on a cheap Obamaphone. At least Esau got a tasty stew for his.

He would have been proud of Pres. Obama. He probably would call Trump a disgrace like every other civil rights leader does.

Another lie.

Members of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King’s extended family came out in support of President Trump this week, on the national day of recognition for the civil rights leader.

Isaac Newton Farris Jr. and Alveda King, Dr. King’s nephew and niece, respectively, asserted in interviews that Trump is not a racist.

Who are Those MLK Family Members Expressing Support for Trump? | Afro

Yea that changes everything that 2 people in his family are Toms.

2 means not everyone so either you lied or you’re an idiot. I think the latter.

Well I think you have laid out very clearly how much conservatives and Trump followers despise MLK.

Forum List

Back