A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
The Islamic protestors are blaming the entire country of America for a film that one asswipe produced and made simply because he produced and made it in America.

Much like the Republicans blame Islam for the actions of a few.

More emotional retardation on both sides.

How many ambassadors did Republicans rape, kill and drag around?

She's a troll.. we all know it. Her threads are meant to push buttons and nothing more. Propaganda. Don't buy in to it.. IN fact, Conservatives need to stop responding to Ravi's raving looney threads .. completely. Let her talk to herself.

The Islamic protestors are blaming the entire country of America for a film that one asswipe produced and made simply because he produced and made it in America.

Yeah, why can't more people be just like you?

Just like progressive liberals, people like the OP and Obama blame the whole economic mess on Republicans... I guess that makes Dems like the Nazi...

What a stupid thread, and the OP wants people to take him seriously. Sad thing is after your demi god Obama signed the NDAA the Government can now imprison or kill you if they label you a terrorist... So careful ravi, you might spark flame pushing for the genocide of an entire group of people based on their political leanings, but seeing you’re pretty much a Nazi as you proven with your OP my totally ridiculous claims now have merit in the insane ass backwards partisan trolling land of Ravi.

The Islamists are blaming the film, Liberals are blaming the film.

Yeah I see the logic in blaming Republicnas

I will respond to Ravi this time and this time only, but never again.

Republicans, either as an entire Party or a misguided few don't have a "holy" book ordering, compelling and mandating them to kill, behead those with whom they disagree.

Republicans, either as an entire Party or a misguided few would not riot and burn and throw stones on the street when somebody placed a crucifix in urine, pasted cow dung on the image of the Virgin Mary or some jerk demanded that the symbols of their faith be removed from the public square.

Republicans, either as an entire Party or a misguided few don't stone to death a woman who was raped nor are compelled by any commandment to do so.

Republicans, either as entire Party or as a misguided few don't throw a hissy fit and demand death when a Republican decides to change party affiliation.

Republicans welcome any and all Democrats who share these views. Even Muslims. Without threat of life and limb.

Where is your proof that all republicans blame all muslims for the actions of a few?

She's a troll.. we all know it. Her threads are meant to push buttons and nothing more. Propaganda. Don't buy in to it.. IN fact, Conservatives need to stop responding to Ravi's raving looney threads .. completely. Let her talk to herself.

That is why I have her on ignore.. The only time I see what she post is when she negs me which is every other day LOL.. She lives a lonely life..

None, that I know of....but they sure murdered a lot of innocent bystanders in Iraq.

And let me guess, no innocent civilians have been killed by predator drones that Obama has ordered launched into those countries?

And the Democrats in the Congress and Senate voted to go to war on IRAQ .> Unlike Obama who bypassed Congress to go into Libya and how many civilians died because of his actions.. And we so called liberated them just to kill our Ambassador and 3 other innocent people..

Not all Muslims are terrorist. But most terrorist are Muslim.

Katzndogs I can list many instances of American soldiers who support republican wars that raped women in Afghanistan or Iraq.....remember the girl in Iraq who was killed and raped by an American soldier?

And the one who shot up 17 innocent people?

Republccsns have raped and destroyed many times

not sure its just the republicans who think that way about muslims ravi. But good to know riots, burning and a few arab diplomats have been killed here for the muslim crap.

Not all Muslims are terrorist. But most terrorist are Muslim.

That's not true at all..he FBI report on Muslim terrorism during 2011 and 2012 is very low....so Muslims barely made up terror attempts or attacks in the USA

Forum List

Back