A similarity between Muslims and left wingers

Is the "Innocence of Muslims" protected speech?

• Total voters

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
The Islamic protestors are using alleged insults toward Islam as an excuse to commit murder and acts of terrorism.

Much like left wingers use murder and terrorism as an excuse to silence free speech.

More emotional retardation on both sides.

• Banned
The ones that want to criminalize insulting Islam.

Got any links to show that people in this country want to criminalize insulting Islam?

BTW...........I can show you several places where conservatives want to ban Islam all together.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/246657-when-freedom-of-speech-crosses-the-line.html

You'll let me know when the OP of that thread is elected to the judicial branch, won't you?

I'll concede that most of the left wingers in question are far too chickenshit to come right out and say what they mean, but the clear indication in that thread and many others is that Terry Jones and the makers of the offending video need to be 'held accountable'.

What exactly is 'held accountable' supposed to mean? Criticized on the interwebs? :rofl:

Got any links to show that people in this country want to criminalize insulting Islam?

BTW...........I can show you several places where conservatives want to ban Islam all together.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/246657-when-freedom-of-speech-crosses-the-line.html

You'll let me know when the OP of that thread is elected to the judicial branch, won't you?

Wow, thanks for that irrelevant, piece of shit contribution.

Don't you have a carpet to munch or something?

And how many left wingers have compared the video to yelling fire in a theatre in an attempt to suggest it's not a protected right? Wait a minute, I'm gonna need my toes to count that one. :lol:

Democrats are constantly trying to ban what they call racist "hate speech".

Look at CA recently passing sonething that makes criticizing Israel to be antisemtism.

I'll concede that most of the left wingers in question are far too chickenshit to come right out and say what they mean, but the clear indication in that thread and many others is that Terry Jones and the makers of the offending video need to be 'held accountable'.

What exactly is 'held accountable' supposed to mean? Criticized on the interwebs? :rofl:

That is about as far as they can legally be held accountable. Going much further than that is, as you claim, treading on the first ammendment rights of Americans.

In case people missed it...the white house calling to pull down youtube videos because they are offensive is akin to wanting the ability to abridge the right to free speech/expression

White House 'Innocence Of Muslims' Request Denied: Google Will Not Remove Film From YouTube

Last edited:
And here is another glaring similarity between Muslims and left wingers...

They both hate Christians. :thup:

Ask today, pass executive orders or look for legislation tommorrow..........semper vigilio

Forum List

Back