A similarity between Muslims and Democrats

The Muslim world is ultra-conservative societies. But don't let that fact disrupt your dogma driven rant.

So is the extreme left with the attempts to control speech and religious beliefs, as evidence of the thread this one spoofed.

I find the similarities rather funny.... how the islamic protestors and democrats deal with things they don't like.

Demand, demand, demand... want, want, want.... riot to get what you want.

The occupy protests.... and the rioting muslims....
The whole accommodate my every want and need.... make LAWS to protect me thing.
The i am so offended.... make things more politically correct for me.

Emotional retardation on both sides.
I like how you spoofed my thread. :lol:

But I must point out, the OWS protested, they didn't riot. There is a difference, unless you want to make the case that protesting is somehow unAmerican.

I must point out that you are full of shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HequVgLRPUo]OWS: Occupy Oakland Violence - Police Shoot Veteran In The Face - Protesters In War Zone - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJenvz_JBM0]Occupy Oakland skycam of black bloc vandals smashing windows - YouTube[/ame]

I am quite willing to make the case that this looks a lot more like Cairo than anything the Tea Party did.

I find the similarities rather funny.... how the islamic protestors and democrats deal with things they don't like.

Demand, demand, demand... want, want, want.... riot to get what you want.

The occupy protests.... and the rioting muslims....
The whole accommodate my every want and need.... make LAWS to protect me thing.
The i am so offended.... make things more politically correct for me.

Emotional retardation on both sides.

Both Democrats and Muslims love to hold everyone else to rules and standards yet the only standards they hold to themselves are double.

Is there really two fucking threads with essentially the same title?

The Muslim world is ultra-conservative societies. But don't let that fact disrupt your dogma driven rant.

So is the extreme left with the attempts to control speech and religious beliefs, as evidence of the thread this one spoofed.

Control? You mean like having citizens piss in a cup and have government test it, and trust government to decide if they can receive benefits they paid into?...Oh, that was not liberals or Democrats, it was conservatives and Republicans.

Liberals do not want to control speech. But don't try to sell anyone on the facts that the exercise of that freedom didn't cost American citizens and soldiers their lives.

Liberals do not want to control freedom of religious beliefs. We believe, as Thomas Jefferson did, that there should be a wall of separation between church and state.

Last edited:
There are more than similarities, democrats and radical muslims are on the same side. They are allies. They are both fighting against Christians and the Constitution. That's why obama is working so hard to cover the collective muslim brotherhood ass by denying the attack on the Libyan consulate was planned and scapegoating a trivial film and the freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back