A sign that obama will lose.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
His own donors have lost the faith.

Obama's campaign cash haul trailing pace of '08 - Washington Times

By some measures, Mr. Obama’s re-election drive, which at one point was projected as perhaps the first $1 billion campaign in U.S. history, has collected tens of millions of dollars less than President Bush’s campaign had at the same point in 2004, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) figures.

Democrats say the numbers are not exact apples-to-apples comparisons, with total numbers complicated by the rise of independent super PACs and funds raised for the party organizations.

But the less-than-imposing numbers have prompted a flurry of fundraising emails to supporters to donate ahead of the March 31 first-quarter deadline, including separate appeals from Mr. Obama and first lady

Complicating the donations is that obama is spending money like it was air.

If Obamacare is struck down what will the GOP run off with Mitt who none really cares about? I'd rather have a do nothing President than a GOP President who is big Government and ran his state that way. But that's because I'd like a good or great President not a R or a D President based 100% off what party I belong to.

Obama is hardly a do-nothing President. His only major achievement was the creation of a whole new entitlement program.

Republicans have gone so far to the right that today, Ronald Reagan would be considered a Liberal. What I find amazing is that the republican base cheer on folks that will only hurt them. It's really beyond believable. It would be so nice to see republicans do their own research instead of hanging on to every word of their favorite RW talk show host. You guys are simply repeating history...the 1930's. Despite republican efforts to suppress the vote, Obama will win.

Just for fun, I checked out psychic predictions and only one psychic out of 15 said Obama would lose. Most said Obama will win but it will be close.

Republicans have gone so far to the right that today, Ronald Reagan would be considered a Liberal. What I find amazing is that the republican base cheer on folks that will only hurt them. It's really beyond believable. It would be so nice to see republicans do their own research instead of hanging on to every word of their favorite RW talk show host. You guys are simply repeating history...the 1930's. Despite republican efforts to suppress the vote, Obama will win.

Just for fun, I checked out psychic predictions and only one psychic out of 15 said Obama would lose. Most said Obama will win but it will be close.

Wow!

Forum List

Back