A sickening race: hate this state, too (IL is ill) as it annoints Crown Prince Obama

softwaremama

Jul 8, 2004
Chicago area
Well, a week from tonight the good people of the state of Illinois will annoint--uh, vote for--yeah right: Democratic senatorial candidate Barak Obama. The annointed Crown Prince will win, mainly because those who run the Republican party in this state are morons. Absolute morons!!! A crow could run the party better than these dopes.

For those who aren't familiar with the story, Jack Ryan, Obama's original opponent, was yanked due to sexual indiscretions. So who did they pick to run? Alan Keyes--what a weirdo--who was toted in from the state of Maryland, rented an apartment in the Chicago area, and was placed on the ballot. I suppose, stupidly, the Republican leadership figured they needed a black guy to run against Obama? What fools.

Another candidate for the primary who lost out to Ryan (second place) was Jim Oberweis, a wealthy biz dude who was outspoken about illegal immigration. Many people resonated with his cause. And I imagine he could have financed his own campaign--but NO, those in power in Republican Milquetoast Moron-Land (Illinois-Land of Lincoln, no less) couldn't actually place a respected local person on the ballot--because they didn't back him, and THEY are in charge. And I bet they were afraid of his cause, illegal immigration.

To the IL Republican party, winning isn't important apparently. Backing candidates they choose rather than listening to what the people want is more important. What fools, what losers--and the Republicans DESERVE to lose.

In IL, the ill state, we will have two Democratic senators: Eddie Haskell (aka Dick Durbin) and Crown Prince, His Highness, Destined for the Presidency, Barak Obama, the Politically Correct Monarch with All the Answers.

It's almost as if the Republicans are in cahoots with the Obama people--did they, too want this Crown Prince to be anointed? It's nauseating to see somebody slide into office like a prince simply because he's black, from Harvard, and is a U of Chi grad. And he's essentially running unopposed.

So on Nov. 2 as we break out the Holy Oil in Illinois for the annointing and shine up the state's scepter and ermine collar, let's toast the KING, His Royal Highness, the annointed and chosen one, Barak Obama.

I have nothing against Obama; don't really know much about him. But it's shameful to say you're a Republican in this state! This guy is essentially running unopposed; everybody knows Keyes is a wacky guy! This is HUGE state--and we used to have one Republican senator. But no more.

Uh-oh, better learn to genuflect. I hate living in a Monarchy. Sux. :lame2:

softwaremama said:
Well, a week from tonight the good people of the state of Illinois will annoint--uh, vote for--yeah right: Democratic senatorial candidate Barak Obama. The annointed Crown Prince will win, mainly because those who run the Republican party in this state are morons. Absolute morons!!! A crow could run the party better than these dopes.

For those who aren't familiar with the story, Jack Ryan, Obama's original opponent, was yanked due to sexual indiscretions. So who did they pick to run? Alan Keyes--what a weirdo--who was toted in from the state of Maryland, rented an apartment in the Chicago area, and was placed on the ballot. I suppose, stupidly, the Republican leadership figured they needed a black guy to run against Obama? What fools.

Another candidate for the primary who lost out to Ryan (second place) was Jim Oberweis, a wealthy biz dude who was outspoken about illegal immigration. Many people resonated with his cause. And I imagine he could have financed his own campaign--but NO, those in power in Republican Milquetoast Moron-Land (Illinois-Land of Lincoln, no less) couldn't actually place a respected local person on the ballot--because they didn't back him, and THEY are in charge. And I bet they were afraid of his cause, illegal immigration.

To the IL Republican party, winning isn't important apparently. Backing candidates they choose rather than listening to what the people want is more important. What fools, what losers--and the Republicans DESERVE to lose.

In IL, the ill state, we will have two Democratic senators: Eddie Haskell (aka Dick Durbin) and Crown Prince, His Highness, Destined for the Presidency, Barak Obama, the Politically Correct Monarch with All the Answers.

It's almost as if the Republicans are in cahoots with the Obama people--did they, too want this Crown Prince to be anointed? It's nauseating to see somebody slide into office like a prince simply because he's black, from Harvard, and is a U of Chi grad. And he's essentially running unopposed.

So on Nov. 2 as we break out the Holy Oil in Illinois for the annointing and shine up the state's scepter and ermine collar, let's toast the KING, His Royal Highness, the annointed and chosen one, Barak Obama.

I have nothing against Obama; don't really know much about him. But it's shameful to say you're a Republican in this state! This guy is essentially running unopposed; everybody knows Keyes is a wacky guy! This is HUGE state--and we used to have one Republican senator. But no more.

Uh-oh, better learn to genuflect. I hate living in a Monarchy. Sux. :lame2:

I wouldnt be too worried about Obama being President. He is a lib. it wont work.

Also it wouldnt surprise me if some of the republican leadership in the state was in cohoots to get obama elected. people sell their souls in politics if it gets them some advantage later on.

I can picture Barak Obama and Arnold Schwarzenegger head to head in 2008.
Actually Barak is a good man, we will be hearing allot about him in the near future, and he has one of these personalities that transcends politics. He is widely liked by both Dem, and Rep.
I do hope the republicans get to work on getting Arnold eligible for 2008, if he gets in office he could regain our popularity in the world and all the world would love him.

pardon my cynical nature but : Who the f is this guy ? I never heard of him until the DNC convention in Boston. All of a sudden he is the rising star, the brilliant new comer..etc.

I am pretty much way over exposed to politics and the players....never heard of him until I was"told " how great he is..

As for Keyes. heard one strategist say no one expected him to win, just to keep Obama home for the election, and not on the road for Kerry in Florida, and elsewhere.

fubar said:
pardon my cynical nature but : Who the f is this guy ? I never heard of him until the DNC convention in Boston. All of a sudden he is the rising star, the brilliant new comer..etc.

I am pretty much way over exposed to politics and the players....never heard of him until I was"told " how great he is..

As for Keyes. heard one strategist say no one expected him to win, just to keep Obama home for the election, and not on the road for Kerry in Florida, and elsewhere.

well that bright idea didn't work, obama is kicking ass so much in illinois he's been campaigning for demo candidates big and small in 14 other states. between him and clinton, all the hopes folks had for black people voting for bush substantially more (or staying home from voting all together) are fading faster than ashlee simpson's music star.

i personally don't think he's such a bad guy. i disagree with a number of his policies but he does make some damn good points about society and how american can do better by working harder, planning more and being innovative. he may be a lib, but he doesn't hate america, at least not at this stage.

a shame jack ryan couldn't have durbin's seat and obama win this one.

White knight said:
I can picture Barak Obama and Arnold Schwarzenegger head to head in 2008.
Actually Barak is a good man, we will be hearing allot about him in the near future, and he has one of these personalities that transcends politics. He is widely liked by both Dem, and Rep.
I do hope the republicans get to work on getting Arnold eligible for 2008, if he gets in office he could regain our popularity in the world and all the world would love him.

Ahem - Arnold Schwarzenegger cannot run for the office of President. He is foreign born and that disqualifies him.

Merlin1047 said:
Ahem - Arnold Schwarzenegger cannot run for the office of President. He is foreign born and that disqualifies him.
I know, and it's too bad...President Rambo has a nice ring to it. :teeth:

Right. And, if I remember Merlin's post correctly, it was Shwarzenneger who, when asked which great composer he'd like to portray answered, "I'll be Bach!"

Merlin1047 said:
Thought someone would get confused, read the post again,
This legislations is already being talked about to change this, It will happen.

Forum List

Back